EVERYONE WILL FALL TO MY HONDA!!!

Dumpheezy.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai guys, I am so proud of my car that I just had to post about it on CR! No, it's not anything fancy, comfortable, valuable, aesthetically pleasing, or anything else. That being said, it is fast. Why does that matter? Well, the only value I have as a person is determined by how fast my shitty car is. You all will know my third grade wrath when I strike down upon you with furious Honda speed and anger. Get ready, because I really need a win right now. If I don't find some value somewhere in my life, I may just off myself.

It only beats up black cars and GTOs, guess your fucked.

it also hoed out leighs dsm, a few of the akron cars, some ls1 swapped 240, and held up with steves turbo camaro ( that busted everyones ass last year). Stop posting on stuff you know nothing about..... <3 you boo

Hai guys, I am so proud of my car that I just had to post about it on CR! No, it's not anything fancy, comfortable, valuable, aesthetically pleasing, or anything else. That being said, it is fast. Why does that matter? Well, the only value I have as a person is determined by how fast my shitty car is. You all will know my third grade wrath when I strike down upon you with furious Honda speed and anger. Get ready, because I really need a win right now. If I don't find some value somewhere in my life, I may just off myself.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx308/mcgixxer1000/Forums/Shitjustgotreal.jpg

Holy crap you sound annoying. Why don't you spend less time making useless post on cr and spend more time making your shop safer so you don't get ripped off again....

Low blow dude.

Read my above post.

And I just work here, shop security is not my dept.

Holy crap you sound annoying. Why don't you spend less time making useless post on cr and spend more time making your shop safer so you don't get ripped off again....

Good one Paul... Do you really need some attention thrown your way?