EVERYONE WILL FALL TO MY HONDA!!!

Dumpheezy.

no.

Ok, we were taking bets on when that dumbass would either prove darwin right or get pulled over.

And what is it with honda people and deathreving their shit? We are not at race warz there is no need to set your 2 step more than one time anyplace other than the race track or your parrents garage.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we were taking bets on when that dumbass would either prove darwin right or get pulled over.

And what is it with honda people and deathreving their shit? We are not at race warz there is no need to set your 2 step more than one time anyplace other than the race track or your parrents garage.

Cause those Hondas are driven by high school kids.

no.

Thanks for clearing my name of 'those' people.

And what is it with honda people and deathreving their shit?

The kid in the black civic? 99% of the Hondas anywhere dont deserve to be lumped in the same "Honda people" crowd as myself.

I got a feeling this car is almost as cool as Phil, in that, it will only race "in mexico".

Car will be in Mexico and will be at Marion as well as other CR / CRC track days. Will most likely be booted for not having a 4pt at any other events.

Thanks for clearing my name of 'those' people.

The kid in the black civic? 99% of the Hondas anywhere dont deserve to be lumped in the same "Honda people" crowd as myself.

Car will be in Mexico and will be at Marion as well as other CR / CRC track days. Will most likely be booted for not having a 4pt at any other events.

It might have been black, and I know not all honda people are the same. Some actually build stuff that runs right, does not have shit haning off it, and no rust.

If you have never had the pleasure of seeing this car anywhere or in action stop talking. Car runs out for being a Honda. Theres not too many left that are done right and can back it up.

^^Thanks Chris...I appreciate the love <3

Marty post a pic of the color of the engine bay, its nasty clean.

Color of the bay is called "is it green?"

http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo217/martyeff/P1090339.jpg