Cars and Coffee - 3/31/12

zeitgeist57

http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net

8am to 12pm - Cup O' Joe, Lennox Town Center

Cruise from Easton - Nordstrom Parking lot on North side, just south of Morse - 8:40am

Tell your friends! :) Looks like great weather this Saturday: sunny and 71degrees...or it could be Tornado-ing. WHO KNOWS???

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easton-origin Cruise is definitely fun. Can it be moved to an earlier time, say 8:15 ?

See this is the main reason I'm not doing this cruise thing, C&C starts at 8, I'm usually there at 8, so why would I want to get there an hour later?

Good idea. If people want to meet at Easton and leave earlier that is cool. But 8:40 seems to have worked out so far. I will be doing 8:40 this week and maybe next time we can try an earlier time and see how the turnout is.

Have you managed to break 65 yet without peeing yourself?

I don't think I will be doing the cruise any more.

Not a big fan of waiting on 20+ cars to get through various lights, then traveling at 70mph all the way there.

See you all at C&C if the weather is nice.

Not a big fan of waiting on 20+ cars to get through various lights, then traveling at 70mph all the way there.

Most people know where we are going.. I havent noticed us waiting on people?

The first cruise I dont think anyone was going 70. Last week we were going 70 because of wet roads.. No point in RWD cars spinning out..

WE GET IT THE GTI IS JUST TOO FAST TO CRUISE WITH THE REST OF US PEONS

There's a Tim Horton's on the corner of King and Olentangy.

Good call. If you're coming North on 315, get off on King Ave by OSU. Make two more right turns and you'll loop back under 315, teeing into Olentangy River road.

Spitting distance from Lennox Town Center. Next to Wendys.

If you're coming from 315N, still get off on the Kinnear/Olentangy River exit, make a left onto Kinnear, keep going about half a mile until you hit King. It'll be on your right.

If someone is going to be at Lennox around 9am, I'd love a video of the cruisers coming in. That would be a great intro shot for the website. It's cool seeing such a diverse group coming in together. :)

I'd do it, but I don't have a good video camera...

Oh...if you guys want to complain about the cruise departure time, take it up with Ryan AND THE OTHER PEOPLE CRUISING. If enough people want to change the time, it's cool by me.