Polaris Chase people...

evan9381

Found out today that my department is moving over there in a couple months. Naturally, i'm super stoked to double my drive time and deal with the cluster fuck of parking. So, give me some things i have to actually look forward to so my "pissed off" level might come down a few points.

:fuuuu:

Umm its a huge ass building with a lot of hot ass in there.

The convience stores bad ass to make u fat. I don't know if the massage parlor lady is still there but u could get a massage done on lunch.

Umm there's a star bucks two cafaterias dry cleaners rental car place. Hell the list goes on and on

Oh and has 471 toilets :lol: (well was when I worked there.look under the polaris center fun facts)

Club Chase is pretty nice. I'd stay away from the North Cafeteria though I was getting oatmeal once and saw a bunch of cockroaches running around, never ate there again. I always got a kick out of the people who work south of "J". I saw sweatpants, bedazzled shirts and jeans, Ed Hardy, ETC down there, I thought it was the Jersey shore. North of "J" you can tell is a bit more professional. Good Luck and dont plan to go driving anywhere for lunch.

Great, MORE parking problems. If you get to work after ~9AM, plan on having to walk a good bit just to get to the building. South cafeteria is better than the north cafeteria IMO, and they just renovated it.

On the plus side, alcohol is 2 minutes away.

parking won't be bad before 9, if you come in after 9 you will be in trouble. no granted, right before 9 its still going to be a walk, but you will not have an issue finding a spot.

Only major positive things about polaris is the starbucks, hot ass, and the south cafe. Also as per Phil....... GREGFACE!!

I bet you will be up on the 4th floor in the N wing, they are setting up an entire wing of cubes right now lol. I was hoping nobody else would move up there yet as parking isn't as bad as it has been, normally I would have to take the shuttle to work haha and parking is wayyy down on 23 and lazelle.

Club Chase is pretty nice. I'd stay away from the North Cafeteria though I was getting oatmeal once and saw a bunch of cockroaches running around, never ate there again. I always got a kick out of the people who work south of "J". I saw sweatpants, bedazzled shirts and jeans, Ed Hardy, ETC down there, I thought it was the Jersey shore. North of "J" you can tell is a bit more professional. Good Luck and dont plan to go driving anywhere for lunch.

I wear jeans every day haha but still a polo or a button up, but yes there is a ghetto of chase and I see it every day

Wow as I just finished my breakfast sandwich from the north cafe I read about cockroaches............. The pizza is better on the south send.

Also we have a friggin drs office thast free to all insurance eligible employees

3 Cafes If you count the Fresh Cafe (Little one)

I moved from westerville to polaris and i and i prefer it here. More chances to network, better cafe(s), and a ton of places to walk to for lunch. Parking is a high valued commodity, and can be a pain if your get to work after 9 or leave during lunch. Besides that its not that big of a deal.

I worked for Chase for 11 1/2 years and worked in Westerville first then they moved our group to Polaris then back to Westerville then back to Polaris. I can tell you I changed my schedule to work 7 - 4 so that I would miss the majority of the traffic concerns and park in the first row of the parking lot. The South cafe is better, and the "scenery" is REALLY good during the summer months to the point you want to hang out in the atrium and just watch the "scenery" walk on by.

Just took this pic, about 45 seconds ago, still plenty of parking out back at the south end.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=445&pictureid=5991

It's friday it seems half the building doesn't work on a friday

Im @ cleveland ave now and like it... If DAC is in the N wing and we'll be near them, looks like i get to be on the coveted north end with the clowns and shitty cafe. sweet.

if you are going to be in the N wing then you will be in the very south of the building, i took the above pic from the N wing and that is where you will be parking if you come in at 9'ish.

Justin, This place is completely dead today! wtf is going on