Clippers Fans?

mrs.cos

Anyone else Clippers fans?

Nathan and I greatly enjoy the game!

Tonight though, as thier opener, they were robbed of a Triple by a bad call from the ump. (as well as a few other bad calls)

We are considering still getting some season tickets.

I absolutely love going to games at the new stadium. My friends and I try to go to as many games as we can. I think last year I only went once or twice, so I definitely want to go to more games this year. I've sat in pretty much every section in that park. Something about watching baseball in the summer that I find very relaxing, especially when you have some friends with you, and cold beer.

Growing up I loved going to the games at Cooper, but Huntington park is soooo much nicer. And I'm glad they are the Indians farm team now since I've always hated the Yankees.

Arent tickets like $6? I went a couple years ago, id go again

gen admin to the bar is where its at.

get somene to go early, hold down a table with a view and wait for all your friends to get off work and come over. Friday/sat nights= going out afterwards....downtown or grandview.

oh yea, and the beer tower.

I was out on the field the very first game at Huntington Park. The Clippers Girls chose me and my friend to represent the two guys in sumo suits that dropkick each other. So here we are, after the third inning, out by the first base line watching these guys run at each other, clowning around the whole time (we had been drinking heavily). Good times lol.

Also, I recommend just buying the cheap $6 ticket, then sitting wherever you want after the first couple innings. The ushers won't even care

The clippers games were surprisingly fun for me. It's easy to run to the shitter/beer/food and you can walk up to get tickets without giving up a kidney.

Last year my wife and I wanted to check out the blue jackets towards the end and they wanted 70+ for seats together. Fuck that for a shitty team. Plus, the dam somalian parking people working the parking lot are fucking retards.

The clippers games are one of the few things I look forward to in Columbus.

Club Seats: $850 per seat. Full season only

The closest seats in the ballpark to home plate put you right in the action. Club seats feature padded seats with extra leg room. There is also no reason to leave your seat for food and drinks, as Club seats feature wait service from the Tansky Club located right above your seats. Tansky Club Access included with your seats, no extra passes needed.

Box Seats: $675-Full Season/ $400-36 Games (Half Season)/ $235-20 Game Plan

Along the first and third base lines, Box seats provide great views of the game with unmatched proximity to the action. Purchase your new season tickets in full by February 1 and receive a free Tansky Club pass per seat purchased.* Partial plans feature games spread throughout the entire season including Dime-a-Dog Nights and at least one game against each team in the International League! *After February 1st, Tansky Passes will be $60 for the full season and $30 for partial plans.

We will be looking at the 20Game plan.

General Admission is 12.50, I think, we usually buy online so we have to pay ticketmasters stupid fee, but not a big deal.

The new park is awesome (won 2009 best ball park and even beat out the new yankee stadium). Theres not a bad seat in the house. Ill deff be out to see a few games when i return. Only disappointed that there no longer affiliated with the Yankees.

I was at the Huntington Park grand opening game, had a great time with family (sober). Can only imagine how much more fun it would be with beers. GREAT VENUE.

Hopefully the Clippers can win after 16 innings, unlike their "big brothers" up in Cleveland. :fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu:

Theres not a bad seat in the house.

IDK. I've went to about 4-5 games since they opened the park, but if you aren't sitting on the 1st base line and it's nice outside the seats suck. The sun comes right over top the roof and into your eye sight. I found it really annoying even with quality sunglasses on, you couldn't watch any of the action at all. Seemed like something they didn't think about when building it.