3 Ohio National Guard Soldiers Killed In Action

DavidBaustert

RIP and prayers to all this affects. Tragic.

Funny. Trayvon is asploding e'erwhere and this will be forgottn by most in a matter of days. People want justice for an alledged hate crime/cold murder and the same people don't give a rip about those dying over seas in similar ways so that we can be here, free.

Funny. Trayvon is asploding e'erwhere and this will be forgotten by most in a matter of days. People want justice for an alleged hate crime/cold murder and the same people don't give a rip about those dying over seas in similar ways so that we can be here, free.

Yep. Thanks a whole lot media/mass of sheeple.

RIP :( flags at half staff

Shit hits close to home, news reporting one was from UA and one from Dublin (I've never lived in grove city).

RIP!

my heart dropped because one of my buddies is in the Ohio Nat'l Guard.

Yeah I know someone in the Ohio guard too. Definitely seems more real doesn't it? Too bad everyone isn't friends with a soldier.

RIP!

my heart dropped because one of my buddies is in the Ohio Nat'l Guard.

Yeah same here. I was refreshing the dispatch all evening yesterday. When they released the first name, all they mentioned was a Guardsmen from Grove City... My buddy is from Grove City. I about shit myself.

Funny. Trayvon is asploding e'erwhere and this will be forgottn by most in a matter of days. People want justice for an alledged hate crime/cold murder and the same people don't give a rip about those dying over seas in similar ways so that we can be here, free.

+1

May these soldiers rest in peace and may their families find comfort during these tough times.

3 soldiers in my roommates squadron were killed in action. Keep their families in your prayers.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/apr/05/23/3-ohio-national-guard-soldiers-killed-action-ar-990362/

Whos your roomate? I used to be in that Company.

And agreed, this will be forgotten just as soon as the next coke head celeb dies of an OD. RIP brothers.

Whos your roomate? I used to be in that Company.

And agreed, this will be forgotten just as soon as the next coke head celeb dies of an OD. RIP brothers.

SSG Daniel Davidson. I may be mistaken on the Company. I'll ask again next time I talk to him.