Brrcats Blue Z06 Detailed

ForeverMaker

I really fell in love with this blue. Kind of strikes you as a sort of basic blue at first but the more I worked with it and the more light conditions I saw it in the depth and nuances were amazing.

Let's see what we were dealing with. Improper care over the years plus road debris have not been kind...

DSC_0351.JPG

DSC_0359.JPG

DSC_0373.JPG

The wheels were in really bad shape and after 1+ hour of cleaning with various methods all that could be done was done. Ultimately they will need to be refinished. I think at one point someone tried to improperly polish one of the rear wheels -- so that one was is REALLY bad.

DSC_0380.JPG

DSC_0376.JPG

Correction begins!

Before:

DSC_0389.JPG

After:

DSC_0391.JPG

This is the gas door. Had tons of scratching from years of fill-ups. But not anymore...

DSC_0396.JPG

COMPLETE!

DSC_0531.JPG

DSC_0508.JPG

DSC_0516.JPG

DSC_0527.JPG

DSC_0534.JPG

That looks amazing!! I saw this car at C&C a few weeks ago and it was a mess! Cant wait to see it again!

x2 I remember seeing how bad it was..

VERY surprised it came out looking that good! :fuckyeah:

it was looking pretty ragged for sure. Ryan did a great job, i was very impressed with the final product. Obviously you cant argue with the results.

Even though the wheels definitely need a refinishing, ryan was able to work miracles to get them the way they look now. :megusta:

thanks for the hard work.