Hight Lift Garage Opener

Jackson1647545504

its all in the tracking to be honest. The motor is needed due to raising the tracks to the ceiling. I would say there are alot of variables but between 700-1100 to have your door converted with all needed parts and labor.

Jackson how high are your ceilings. I have 11ft and can stand flat foot under my 4post with any car on the lift.

Brent installed the jackshaft drive and raised the tracks for clearance. He got the door to clear the ceiling at less than 1/2".

I would have had the jackshaft raised as close as possible to the ceiling.

Brent installed the jackshaft drive and raised the tracks for clearance. He got the door to clear the ceiling at less than 1/2".

I would have had the jackshaft raised as close as possible to the ceiling.

Yeah, having the door on the ceiling would have been nice.

The guy who did the job met the clearance requirement so I'm pleased

its all in the tracking to be honest. The motor is needed due to raising the tracks to the ceiling. I would say there are alot of variables but between 700-1100 to have your door converted with all needed parts and labor.

Jackson how high are your ceilings. I have 11ft and can stand flat foot under my 4post with any car on the lift.

10ft