4/13 meet?

Yasser-Hanbali

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carol is out of town tonight, so I'm game to head out somewhere.

Low of 46 tonight with 20% chance of rain.

still want to do something lol, i wonder if HD is shut down by columbus finest or are we still allowed there? anyone who was there last week please feel free to fill everyone in. from what im told is a young person in a mustang was doing burnouts and donuts and the man swarmed the lot.

still want to do something lol, i wonder if HD is shut down by columbus finest or are we still allowed there? anyone who was there last week please feel free to fill everyone in. from what im told is a young person in a mustang was doing burnouts and donuts and the man swarmed the lot.

Interesting. I haven't heard about that. In for details if someone has them.

Yeah, got dinner plans already. But, down for the general assembly wherever that is later. Probably HD I would guess.

Yes, there was some stupid last weekend, but nothing to keep people from showing I don't think. I mean no one crashed or anything lol.

Interesting. I haven't heard about that. In for details if someone has them.

The mini V6 Mustang club was in full force. Kid in green SN95 does doughnuts in the dry, crowd of people gathers around car to chew him out. Lots of fly ins/outs of the lot as usual.

The mini V6 Mustang club was in full force. Kid in green SN95 does doughnuts in the dry, crowd of people gathers around car to chew him out. Lots of fly ins/outs of the lot as usual.

Sounds like the place needed a chaperon. I guess I'll have to attend tonight so that no one gets an eye put out or somethin' even worse. :rolleyes:

If the rain that's in Indiana now stays to the west, I'll bring out the Flying Spur.

9 p.m. eats at the Blue Ginger anyone?

Sounds like the place needed a chaperon. I guess I'll have to attend tonight so that no one gets an eye put out or somethin' even worse. :rolleyes:

If the rain that's in Indiana now stays to the west, I'll bring out the Flying Spur.

9 p.m. eats at the Blue Ginger anyone?

Looks like it should stay dry tonight from what I'm seeing. I'll should be stopping out, not sure what to drive though.