Fuckin dickhead at the end of my street

Fubar231

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You apparently need to learn better/defensive driving then. Even with retards street racing and weaving in and out of traffic, i've never "almost wrecked" because of someone else without at least SOME anticipation of what is coming.

It was last second when he cut over and slammed on his brakes, he went from 65-40 in no time. (S4/S5 brakes > Corolla) I had hit my brakes and swerved over but the car i was driving (my moms corolla) started to slide across the freeway. I managed to correct it and keep it mostly in my lane when it happened.

I felt like i did damn well in that situation seeing as there was a semi in the slow lane and that dickhead on the left/middle.

It's not even a proper fucking burnout. Jesus man hasn't joe dirt taught you anything? Go back and lay a real one like a baws!!!!

Pics dont make it too good, but its darker in person. Plus im not gonna waste a bunch of expensive rubber on this dickhead. I just wanted to leave him a reminder everytime he walks out.

He was on your property. Why didn't you break his jaw? You just stood there, ON YOUR PROPERTY, and let this faggot who thinks he has you scared talk a bunch of shit. You took it. then he left. LOLOLOLOL...... Better call the cops bro before this guy finally loses his marbles and sprays your car next time you drive by.

lol funny you think i sat there and took it like a pussy. I didn't feel the need to type out all the cuss words and dumb shit exchanged between us that didnt matter.

On another note, while i was doing my oil change i had 3 friends over so i have 3 witness's that he came over to my house and harassed me and they are witness's to him saying someone's going to get hurt / hes gonna have a gun / etc. So if i do call the police and do need to file a report having 3 other witness's plus my gf is going to be helpful.

. Hes lucky i didn't do the burnout in his fucking driveway.

This is when I stop taking people seriously and lable them a shit talker. Key words being, "He's lucky"...... Blah Blah blah and a bunch of other shit someone didn't have the balls to do at the time or never thought of until later. Either way, this shit is like bubble gum, no nutritional value, but it tastes good. Sounds tough, but does nothing really.

I see a burnout in a residental area. There's nothing that is going to be said, for me to think this was anything cool. You really showed him.

It was last second when he cut over and slammed on his brakes, he went from 65-40 in no time. (S4/S5 brakes > Corolla) I had hit my brakes and swerved over but the car i was driving (my moms corolla) started to slide across the freeway. I managed to correct it and keep it mostly in my lane when it happened.

I felt like i did damn well in that situation seeing as there was a semi in the slow lane and that dickhead on the left/middle.

Pics dont make it too good, but its darker in person. Plus im not gonna waste a bunch of expensive rubber on this dickhead. I just wanted to leave him a reminder everytime he walks out.

My point stands. When I pass a car, you have to expect them to cut you off, or if there is another nearby car you have to expect them to stop short at any time. That's why it's called DEFENSIVE driving, not asshat driving. Plus, we can already tell you are supersafe by driving 75mph when there isn't a road in ohio with a speed limit of 75mph. Stay classy bro.

1) shouldn't have done the burnout--don't shit where you live

2) should have filed a police report the very first time this guy mentioned he has a gun and likes to hurt people

3) shouldn't drive though your neighborhood with the cutout open--ever. Even in the middle of the day. By the sounds of it, you live in a blue collar area. Plenty of people work 3rd shift and sleep during the day. No reason to prove to people how loud your car is. No one cares.

4) don't speed through th neighborhood. Go 25mph in 4th gear. As soon as you have kids you'll understand

1) shouldn't have done the burnout--don't shit where you live

2) should have filed a police report the very first time this guy mentioned he has a gun and likes to hurt people

3) shouldn't drive though your neighborhood with the cutout open--ever. Even in the middle of the day. By the sounds of it, you live in a blue collar area. Plenty of people work 3rd shift and sleep during the day. No reason to prove to people how loud your car is. No one cares.

4) don't speed through th neighborhood. Go 25mph in 4th gear. As soon as you have kids you'll understand

best advice in this thread.

Did not read all 7 pages, but since this is after the fact of the wreck, you can just goto police hq at 120 marconi (guessing you live in columbus) on the first floor there is a glass room that you can go into at anytime 7 days a week and file the report and turn it in there at HQ.

what wreck?

Real talk.. Your other neighbors will hate you now and I hope your car is garaged.

Signed, loud as hell exhaust having Lsx crew member number 21

I have that problem, was cleaning out the garage a few weeks ago, I started the camaro backed it out and let idle in the drive way for a few not even 5min go by and CPD is sitting behind my car staring then they drive off

I have that problem, was cleaning out the garage a few weeks ago, I started the camaro backed it out and let idle in the drive way for a few not even 5min go by and CPD is sitting behind my car staring then they drive off

dude would you move out of that place already gezz lol

This is dumb. I would have been siding with the OP had he not gone and done a Burnout in front of the guys house. Not even close to how it should be handled. As far as the noise from the car, have a little respect for your neighborhood. I have never had anyone complain about any of my cars, the only complaint I had was for my nephews car sitting forever, and Major Paynes car for being so stupid loud.

dude would you move out of that place already gezz lol

No one in my neighborhood has an issue with my car, I guess CPD was in the area and decided to drive up to see what the noise was, they didn't say or do anything what could they do? I wasn't in the car and it wasn't going anywhere

You should ghost ride your whip in front of his house while doing DX crotch chops in front of him. http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww1/elkrisp/Wrestling/DX.gif

I cannot stop lol, that was the best so far.

I pretty sure that what neighbors I have hate my guts when I head to work at 5:30 am, because my shit is loud. I have never had anyone flip me off or anything. I think I'm going to keep reading this alll the way to page seven.