Fuckin dickhead at the end of my street

Fubar231

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you don't realize your posts are probably causing people to form the opposite impression of what you intend. Not that you care what others think of you, as you have stated sixteen times in this thread already.

I don't care what impression i put here on people online. No one in this thread knows me in person, and if they did they would just laugh at the situation. Also who cares what "Side" you guys want to be on. This dudes a prick and bitches/whines about everything. Drive past his house going 20mph in 2nd gear so its loud and he'll hop in his car and run over here and bitch at me for it.

He saw me coming up behind him faster than he was going, so i go to the middle lane to pass him and he swerves over and brake checks me

so he was getting out of your way and slowing down.... and then you yelled at him??? you are a fucking dumbass. glad im not your neighbor

EEEEEEASY THERE, TRIGGER

I don't have anyone in my neighborhood smoking on their front porch during the middle of a work day.

I don't get guns pulled on me.

My 2000 Camaro would not be the nicest car on my street.

If I have beef with a neighbor, we talk it over WITHOUT resorting to giving each other the bird.

For not caring about what CR thinks, you sure do care about what we think! :lol:

I dont understand why you didnt just stop and ask him why he had a problem with you.

If you were not speeding. Not excessive noise. Stop and tell him to contact the police department if there is a problem.

But your way was much better. Act like a jackass much better solution.

so he was getting out of your way and slowing down.... and then you yelled at him??? you are a fucking dumbass. glad im not your neighbor

Not at all. He deliberatly brake checked the fuck outta me and was likie "YOUR GONNA KILL SOMEONE IF YOU KEEP DRIVING LIKE THAT". Cause im doing 75 and want to go around him.

DONT FUCKING GO 65 IN THE FAST LANE AND THINK YOUR COOL. Also i was already fully in the other lane before the dick head cut over and brake checked me.

Nope. It was a black S4 or S5. I think it was a S5 cause i believe it was only a two door. .

You sure it wasn't a TTRS?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know who that is. He might even post on here?

:gabe:

I love how CR thinks they know everything about the situations ive been in, when none of you guys have a fucking clue.

RULES FOR POSTING IN THE KITCHEN

1. CR KNOWS EVERYTHING

2. IF CR IS WRONG, SEE RULE #1

#sticky

I don't care what impression i put here on people online. No one in this thread knows me in person, and if they did they would just laugh at the situation.

Do I know you? No, I have met you and I remember you putting that bitch on 2 step in your garage with the cutout open after it was dark out.

y u mad?

RULES FOR POSTING IN THE KITCHEN

1. CR KNOWS EVERYTHING

2. IF CR IS WRONG, SEE RULE #1

#sticky

Actually I find all this quite amusing. I love how everyone in here thinks they know exactly what happened, and my history with this guy.

Did you see the post above?

Do I know you? No, I have met you and I remember you putting that bitch on 2 step in your garage with the cutout open after it was dark out.

y u mad?

Im not mad, i find it amusing that CR KNOWS EVERYTHING!

Plus if 8 is too late to rev my car up then my neighbor's must hate me when i come home or leave at night.

Also steve, when you met me, did i seem like a "Thug" or some ghetto person?

Im not mad, i find it amusing that CR KNOWS EVERYTHING!

Plus if 8 is too late to rev my car up then my neighbor's must hate me when i come home or leave at night.

If the noise that you make driving your car home is louder than 2step with the cutout open then I understand their complaints.

You and your ninja edit....

No

If the noise that you make driving your car home is louder than 2step with the cutout open then I understand their complaints.

Its not near as loud as the 2step. Not at all. Also when i drive home at night i normally close the cutout or keep the revs down real low. Im not a douche bag kid that goes screaming through the neighborhood at night.

Someone who drives a beat dick truck from the 90s and has nothing else.

I have a beat dick truck from when 99.999999% of CR was not even a swimmer in their fathers sack.

I drive an HHR which to some is one of the ugliest cars tom come out since the Aztek

Still not jealous.

I'm not jealous. And I drive two trucks from the 90s.

I have a beat dick truck from when 99.999999% of CR was not even a swimmer in their fathers sack.

I drive an HHR which to some is one of the ugliest cars tom come out since the Aztek

Still not jealous.

Did i say either of you were jealous? No. I said this guy is or could be. I like how CR takes everything out of context or tries to turn it around.