Fuckin dickhead at the end of my street

Fubar231

So this fucking dickhead that lives a street away from me has a problem that i have a loud car, and a nicer car than he has. (Least thats what i believe). Hes came over to my house when ive got home (followed me) and tried to bitch at me. I don't fucking speed through the neighborhood and people always bitch at me.

Today, i drove past his house and hes out front smoking or some shit, and flicks me off and yells at me. So i think to myself, fuck this dude im sick of his shit.

Fastforward 30 minutes later when im coming home, i stop in front of his house. Redline the car twice, 2 step it at 4 grand, and sit there and do a brakestand in front of his place. Fuck this dude.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/SevereSarz/524186_415346601826580_100000537318594_1474134_1454502757_n.jpg

Sorry CR, i had to get on and rant.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you just proved that you're a punk kid with a fast car? :wtf:

It's called sterotyping, and it happens to everyone, I'm getting old enough that people come and ask why I come home so late, and I simply say "just got done street racing, sorry about that" and usually they appreciate that I try to roll quietly into my garage.

It's called sterotyping, and it happens to everyone, I'm getting old enough that people come and ask why I come home so late, and I simply say "just got done street racing, sorry about that" and usually they appreciate that I try to roll quietly into my garage.

I don't care what this dude thinks about me. Im sick of him coming to my house harassing me, trying to stop me in the street, yellin at me, all sorts of shit. Hes lucky i didn't do the burnout in his fucking driveway.

I don't care what this dude thinks about me. Im sick of him coming to my house harassing me, trying to stop me in the street, yellin at me, all sorts of shit. Hes lucky i didn't do the burnout in his fucking driveway.

answer the door with a gun next time? I bet the harassment stops then.:fuckyeah:

Exactly...

Perception:

"Punk ass kid with his loud car driving dangerously on my road".

Thanks to your actions:

Reality:

"Punk ass kid with his loud car driving dangerously on my road".

That's like some guy saying that you don't keep up the the front of your house/lawn appropriately. To teach him a lesson, you cover your lawn in trash and shit on your driveway. Ya sure showed him!

I don't care what dude thinks of me. I know every time he steps out front hes gonna see those marks and think of me.

Also i dont care if he leaves me alone now. Everytime i pass his house late at night im gonna open the cutout and redline the car.

I will add you to the list of people i'd never sell a gun to. :dumb:

Whatever. Some fuckin dick head on 315 pulled a gun on me like a week ago cause i tried to pass him. He was in the fastlane and wasnt going fast enough, so i go to go around him and he brake checks me. I almost wrecked my fuckin car cause of him. That dudes lucky he had a fucking gun cause if not there would of been a problem.

Seems all to often people pull guns out on me. I don't give a shit, shoot me see what the fuck happens to your life. (Jail, sued, etc) I don't do shit to people (except that dickhead), and im actually a real nice person, but when you piss me off its fuckin on.

Fastforward 30 minutes later when im coming home, i stop in front of his house. Redline the car twice, 2 step it at 4 grand, and sit there and do a brakestand in front of his place. Fuck this dude.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/SevereSarz/524186_415346601826580_100000537318594_1474134_1454502757_n.jpg

Sorry CR, i had to get on and rant.

Now go back and do it like a man...

:gabe:

Whatever. Some fuckin dick head on 315 pulled a gun on me like a week ago cause i tried to pass him. He was in the fastlane and wasnt going fast enough, so i go to go around him and he brake checks me. I almost wrecked my fuckin car cause of him. That dudes lucky he had a fucking gun cause if not there would of been a problem.

Seems all to often people pull guns out on me. I don't give a shit, shoot me see what the fuck happens to your life. (Jail, sued, etc) I don't do shit to people (except that dickhead), and im actually a real nice person, but when you piss me off its fuckin on.

Had someone pull a gun on me on 315, was it a grey f150 fx4?

Had someone pull a gun on me on 315, was it a grey f150 fx4?

Nope. It was a black S4 or S5. I think it was a S5 cause i believe it was only a two door. Still had temp plates too i think. I wish i woulda got his license plate cause i woulda called the po and been like dude pulled a gun on me.

Nope. It was a black S4 or S5. I think it was a S5 cause i believe it was only a two door. Still had temp plates too i think. I wish i woulda got his license plate cause i woulda called the po and been like dude pulled a gun on me.

Did you laugh at him?