Fuckin dickhead at the end of my street

Fubar231

Wow, shit just got a whole lot real-er. Don't play around with someone who has fixated on you, and may have mental issues. Find a firearm, be ready to defend yourself. Do not shoot anyone unless you see a weapon. Or he enters your home(garage doesn't count).

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, shit just got a whole lot real-er. Don't play around with someone who has fixated on you, and may have mental issues. Find a firearm, be ready to defend yourself. Do not shoot anyone unless you see a weapon. Or he enters your home(garage doesn't count).

Correct, i should have added this.

i agree with what was said in the prior few posts, file a report now, be honest about it too, buy a gun to keep close (such as in garage if thats where he harass' you most) and put up no trespassing signs. with those signs up, if he gets shot, no questions asked, he was on your property and it was posted with no trespassing signs. not that i think it should go that far, but if he pulls a gun on you and you feared for your life, you gotta do what you gotta do. im just thinkin worst case scenario. but the cops should be able to take care of it before it gets that far i would think.

im talkin about protecting himself, not about killing a guy in cold blood. i didnt say anything about shooting the guy just cause he is on your property, the no trespassing signs wouldnt hurt though, they would give you more legal rights regardless. i also said i dont believe it should ever go that far. i should check into the current laws more though, last i heard (prolly 10 or so years ago) with no trespassing signs up, if someone is trespassing you have the right to shoot them if they are asked to leave and refuse. could be bad info though.

im talkin about protecting himself, not about killing a guy in cold blood. i didnt say anything about shooting the guy just cause he is on your property, the no trespassing signs wouldnt hurt though, they would give you more legal rights regardless. i also said i dont believe it should ever go that far. i should check into the current laws more though, last i heard (prolly 10 or so years ago) with no trespassing signs up, if someone is trespassing you have the right to shoot them if they are asked to leave and refuse. could be bad info though.

No trespassing signs are like when a girl tells you no after she told you yes.

Whatever. Some fuckin dick head on 315 pulled a gun on me like a week ago cause i tried to pass him. He was in the fastlane and wasnt going fast enough, so i go to go around him and he brake checks me. I almost wrecked my fuckin car cause of him. That dudes lucky he had a fucking gun cause if not there would of been a problem.

Seems all to often people pull guns out on me. I don't give a shit, shoot me see what the fuck happens to your life. (Jail, sued, etc) I don't do shit to people (except that dickhead), and im actually a real nice person, but when you piss me off its fuckin on.

You apparently need to learn better/defensive driving then. Even with retards street racing and weaving in and out of traffic, i've never "almost wrecked" because of someone else without at least SOME anticipation of what is coming.

1st off why the hell does this guy think just because he has a ccw he can pull his gun on people at random? I'd call the police file a report also have them check to see if he really has a ccw, if not your gonna be the next Trevon Martin

One day when Rutan was tuning my car my neighbor thought my car was too loud. She called me ( because in the suburbs we all know each others numbers). I said I apologize for the noise and will gladly turn off my car for the night. That same week we shared tea in our backyard while our dogs and kids played together. Later on Rutan came back to tune me car. My neighbor drove by and winked at me confirming that all was ok. I love my life.

Most likely, looked like a 1911.

You guys need to be calling the police if people are pulling guns on you in traffic. Shit, what's the quickie OSHP number? #877 or something? I'll look it up...

Someone getting the police called on them once isn't too serious. If it happens twice for the same thing, they'll look really hard at them, and most likely take action. You have to be part of the solution because the police can't be everywhere and see everything.

Did it have a rack in the back seat? If so, that crazy motherfucker did the same thing to my friend and I after he tried to pass the guy's truck.

If someone pulls a gun on you on 315, just call the cops and report the crazy dumb as mofo and wait for them to do their job. Take cell phone pics of the bust and post them on the net too. /that issue.

Read the first post, all I know is that the OP must be a badass. He got that neighbor back by doing a burnout on city property. Guys, you need to watch out for this one, he might do a burnout in front of your house (on the street!) if you piss him off.

Pansy

Your garage is not excluded under the definition of "dwelling" or "residence" in ORC 2901.05.

Your garage is not excluded under the definition of "dwelling" or "residence" in ORC 2901.05.

2901.05(D)(2) defines "dwelling" as "a building or conveyance of any kind that has a roof over it and that is designed to be occupied by people lodging in the building or conveyance at night, regardless of whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent or is mobile or immobile. As used in this division, a building or conveyance includes, but is not limited to, an attached porch, and a building or conveyance with a roof over it includes, but is not limited to, a tent."

Now I'm not saying you are wrong or right, or that the above quoted is wrong or right, just saying I wouldn't want to be the case law that sets the precedent. If you are in fear of your life, defend yourself.

Now I'm not saying you are wrong or right, just saying I wouldn't want to be the case law that sets the precedent. If you are in fear of your life, defend yourself first.

That's the issue, there is no right or wrong yet. That's why I say it is not excluded under the definition, not that is is specifically provided for. That being said, I think you've got a pretty solid defense for using deadly force while the prosecution would have an uphill battle.