The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He knows he is technically correct based on slight of words gimmicks, believing he has outsmarted a car forum. He knows something the general public does not and is Hell-bent on exploiting it to its utmost upper-limits for his own jollies.

CR is feeding into it.

Now, remember your trolling 101 class and stop feeding it.

Don't believe me; believe the owner of PTM. Or about any of IPS' 7-10 former employees. People left there so fast I think it created a vacuum! Lol

hahah you are sooo fucked... how light is that car w/o a motor? and i hear your bill is sitting at ips waiting for you to come get it (seems you forgot that part when sneaking out the back door with your car) .... i know more than you would ever believe you shady fuck. love having friends on the inside that hate you as much as the internet

Yet another example,....

Money can buy A LOT of things. But it sure as fuck can't buy tact or general social skills.

Keeping pissing on the world DickWiggs. I look forward to the liquidation sale of this "top end" equipment in a couple years.

hahah you are sooo fucked... how light is that car w/o a motor? and i hear your bill is sitting at ips waiting for you to come get it (seems you forgot that part when sneaking out the back door with your car) .... i know more than you would ever believe you shady fuck. love having friends on the inside that hate you as much as the internet

no

Yet another example,....

Money can buy A LOT of things. But it sure as fuck can't buy tact or general social skills.

Keeping pissing on the world DickWiggs. I look forward to the liquidation sale of this "top end" equipment in a couple years.

You just keep looking. I'll sleep better at night knowing you are. :thumbup:

Keep in mind, his customers are going to be rich guys like him. Not us.

I read the facebook post on the build. In all fairness, it did say the build was "at" IPS and not "by" IPS

If any of them have half the common sense this dildo does, they'll know to steer clear of anything he touches, or takes part of.

Dwiggs made everyone in this thread look like a silly bitch. Everyone in here is now dumber from reading eachothers posts. Nowhere in any of this incoherent rambling did anyone make a single logical thought. I award you all 0 points. Please have a seat.

Dwiggs made everyone in this thread look like a silly bitch. Everyone in here is now dumber from reading eachothers posts. Nowhere in any of this incoherent rambling did anyone make a single logical thought. I award you all 0 points. Please have a seat.

And may god have mercy on your soul.

the harder you suck his dick, the more people realize you are worthless. go back to being tim the tool man taylor and let the car guys talk about cars.

yes, would you like bet money you have a bill sitting at ips with your dumbass name on it? your lambo is hauling ass with no motor and it must be really comfy without interior

If your position is that there is something resembling a bill with my name on it, then no, I would not bet you. If your position is that I owe IPS ANY money, then I will bet you every last cent you can possibly scrounge up. LOL

If your position is that there is something resembling a bill with my name on it, then no, I would not bet you. If your position is that I owe IPS ANY money, then I will bet you every last cent you can possibly scrounge up. LOL

good luck getting your shit back that you left then cause i heard jeff is a stickler about people paying their "bills" im sure you will suck nate off good and well to go suck jeff and stas to get your shit back. regardless, you will be coming out of pocket and funneling money into that shop that never touched your car..... you can lie and play it off like you are better than ips ( and i dont even like ips) but im 99.99999999999999 * 3.14444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444 sure that you you will be paying to get your shit back. im done even visiting this thread, you are a shady cunt through and through.