The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

Well, you see, when I take over, my plan is to isolate all the people I deem stupid to one central location. My first thought was to send them to Mexico, God's blind spot, but with all the trouble we already have with that border, there would be no way to keep them effectively out of the rest of North America. So I decided the british were on to something, and I am putting them on Australia, it 'should' be big enough to hold them all.

If you want an island, we might be able to work an arrangement, assuming you dont find yourself an Aussie. Unless you are interested in running the place?

I second this.

But I want to be King of Australia.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your thinking, if you need an evil helper I am interested...

would you like to be an enforcer? For example, instead of spending millions of dollars to imprison convicted murderers, I would be using the $0.79 bullet. (keep in mind, since all the retards will be in Australia, there will actually be competent, reasonably intelligent, people on every jury)

would you like to be an enforcer? For example, instead of spending millions of dollars to imprison convicted murderers, I would be using the $0.79 bullet. (keep in mind, since all the retards will be in Australia, there will actually be competent, reasonably intelligent, people on every jury)

Can I wear a cool outfit and drive a tank on the streets?

• 2 weeks later...
+1 still no activity since the 19th of june. prolly just has people get on and inform him whats going on, but prolly just too embarassed to get on now that ugr is on here lol.

UGR earned the kill without even having to start a car up :lolguy:

+1 still no activity since the 19th of june. prolly just has people get on and inform him whats going on, but prolly just too embarassed to get on now that ugr is on here lol.

121 posts by Dwiggs in one thread then Gone Like the Wind....or more like a bad fart.

IMO the sign of a real tried, true and proven all-talk-no-walk guy. Classic.

How the fuck did this thread get to 58 pages? This shit should of been aborted a long time ago. Fucking shit reminds me of when my exgirlfriend got pregnant, and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days, but we had sex after about a week (stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire pussy, clit, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and shit when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky stuff might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so fucking disgusting. I sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.

How the fuck did this thread get to 58 pages? This shit should of been aborted a long time ago. Fucking shit reminds me of when my exgirlfriend got pregnant, and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days, but we had sex after about a week (stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire pussy, clit, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and shit when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky stuff might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so fucking disgusting. I sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.

Holy Fucking Hell. That has got to be the nastiest shit I've read in awhile! I almost want to watch a cartel video to get that image out of my head. Nice work :thumbup:

aware

sounds like wagner and his wife. cept he stops halfway through the 69 and shows her a 5 minute youtube video of x275 race compilations.

I just puked in my shirt pocket

:barf: what the fucking fuck is wrong with you???