The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its sad to see such an amazing car and a piece of art get torn apart to something that looks like shit. the rims don't fit the car and my god, that exhaust is horrible. the worst part is he does a party for the car but it doesn't even start. i give the guy credit for trying but after seeing this and if i had the money, i would go to UG

More

I enjoy how in the title of this YouTube video the car is apparently making 2000 whp. Yet from the time this video was made, it was going to be 2 weeks before it can run. Unless it saw some dyno time on a different ecm. I also kind of wonder about the placement of an X-pipe on this car, that is if it even has one (I couldn't see one anyways).

The pipes are ugly, but still he's amassed more lifepoints than everyone in this thread:

+lamborghini achievement UNLOCKED

+forced induction supercar achievement UNLOCKED

+60 page, 35000 view thread achievement UNLOCKED

+umadbro achievement UNLOCKED

Not doubting that many are jealous... Let's get back to you though (before the attempt to divert attention). Remember when you assaulted his cock with your tongue? What happened? Umadbro? Imnotyourbro.bro! Comeatmebro. Dontusebroifyouhaventbeentotheshoreokaybro?

• Upvote 1

I enjoy how in the title of this YouTube video the car is apparently making 2000 whp. Yet from the time this video was made, it was going to be 2 weeks before it can run. Unless it saw some dyno time on a different ecm. I also kind of wonder about the placement of an X-pipe on this car, that is if it even has one (I couldn't see one anyways).

:thumbup:

SO the epa took the time to find this guy that "makes magic ecu's" and stop him from shipping one unit to make a car run? Riiiiiiiiiiiight What about the unfinished charge pipes? How about the open element K&N's directly over the manifolds.

They drug a non running car 2 hrs to a meet just so people can boost his ego? I thought that was what his trophy wife was for?

I had hoped he would turn out a good product and make people eat crow because I am all for as many top notch shops in the Columbus area as possible buuuuuuuuut don't think this will be one ...ever

I get that we all get bored and need something to do to pass the time.. but 61 pages of people repeating the same critiques of one guy???? I think he understands that people dont like the direction hes taking with the car, business, and how he interacts. Do we really need 100 pages of this bullshit?

I get that we all get bored and need something to do to pass the time.. but 61 pages of people repeating the same critiques of one guy???? I think he understands that people dont like the direction hes taking with the car, business, and how he interacts. Do we really need 100 pages of this bullshit?

This... Obviously he is doing something right to have a business that is able to work on these cars. I remember another shop that stuggled with a project when they first started and caught a lot of heat from this board. They seem to be doing well now.

This... Obviously he is doing something right to have a business that is able to work on these cars. I remember another shop that stuggled with a project when they first started and caught a lot of heat from this board. They seem to be doing well now.

I'm not affiliated with that other company or this CovertAbortion production, but I think there's a big difference between starting a business and squandering an inheretance.

I'm not affiliated with that other company or this CovertAbortion production, but I think there's a big difference between starting a business and squandering an inheretance.

Don't know the details or the owner. I just know how hard it is starting a business paying for everything out of pocket.