The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spam
Not sticking up for wiggs, but Christ give him some time to let ips build it! It takes months to years to build high end cars. Its not like they have race motors on deck to drop in!

Not sticking up for wiggs, but Christ give him some time to let ips build it! It takes months to years to build high end cars. Its not like they have race motors on deck to drop in!

D. Wiggs would get all the time he needed, provided he hadn't opened his mouth about how many wins it was gonna have.

To quote history, let me just say this...

"Two weeks."

Its going on month 5-and still no motor? Its goona be a hell of a bill :)

Also Wiggs himself claimed the motor would be back early April on his build thread/page but I dont feel like digging for it.

UGR does :gabe:

Even Wiggs said it takes 6+ months for a UGR build if you want a numbers matching car, which is what his will be. They can turn them around quickly because they have stock sitting on the shelf.

Even Wiggs said it takes 6+ months for a UGR build if you want a numbers matching car, which is what his will be. They can turn them around quickly because they have stock sitting on the shelf.

And Wiggs is 100% incorrect.

You can call UGR and ask yourself

I believe they are on step 3 of 10.......

*but the car already has wins

Jp accuses him of bench racing, meanwhile has fake HP numbers in his sig... isn't that correct jp? Didn't you never dyno the car, just made up numbers based off of times you ran? Amirite?

:dumb:

Jp accuses him of bench racing, meanwhile has fake HP numbers in his sig... isn't that correct jp? Didn't you never dyno the car, just made up numbers based off of times you ran? Amirite?

:dumb:

??

There multiple videos of all cars in sig on multiple dynos.

(But-if we are speaking in D.Wiggs alteredreality terms..)

Yeah mang, your right. My HP numbers are derived form a special calculator my race team head technician uses. Everything her says is obviously straight FACT. SHIT IS ACCURATE

How long did the first build take?

Less than 6-months...

I believe worse case they estimate 6-10 weeks depending on parts and wait time...