The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

You finally admit to being a poof. Do you feel better now that you have come out of the closet? Perhaps a little less Napoleon Complex?? :cool:

From day one on this forum your primary goal has been to stir the pot and talk shit. You truly are the definition of a troll. Don't get me wrong; most of the time I laugh at your rhetoric and I am very impressed by what you have accomplished with $5.00, some bubble gum, a few zip ties and a Dodge Colt. But the simple fact remains that you are on this site for no reason other than to talk down to Columbus racers and swing from the nuts of OTHER PEOPLE's rides in Cleveland.

To further illustrate my point, in this tread you have not promoted your own tin can on wheels. You are here hyping Jamie and his works of art. Good for Jamie, sad for you.

I am not discussing my cars or their performance as compared to the 2 cars in question, I literally have NOTHING for them. If you actually read (or properly comprehended my posts...) you would see that I am not defending D.Wiggs or Jamie. Just pointing out what I figured most people would call 'the obvious'. You didn't get it...I hurt your feelings and caused you to respond with your longest post ever which in turn is making me refute your argument. Good thing I have a few free moments...

You are kidding right? I remember all of the shit talking you did to Tilley, Sam, Linn, and everyone else INCLUDING IPS. You STILL have so much hate towards a shop that has never done anything to you. Now that you have met Tilley, Sam, Linn and the IPS crew you seem to have some fondness if not even friendships with some of them. How many months of being an asshole did that take? Were you the same way with Jamie back when you were still a little 'esay'...rep'in hyrdrolics with your socks pulled to your knees...before you began swallowing his pen0r? I absolutely see you trying to befriend D.Wiggs after his car makes some runs. Oh dear lord...what will you do if his car *gasp* actually beats Jamies?!?

You are, by definition, swinging from Jamies sack. You are swinging from the sacks of everyone 'up north' that has a fast car. You are shit talking, promoting, and bench racing their vehicles. That my friend is being a dick swinger.

No one gives a fuck about what you used to be able to do. It must suck being washed up...I'm sure Tilley can prescribe you therapy and drugs to help you cope.

I do not swing from D.Wiggs sack. I have never met him, and have no ties to him or his car(s). I hope IPS does a great job and I hope his car performs well. He's spending a lot of money on something that should be pretty badass. You should be able to admit that. Jamies car is done, raced, and proven. And is completely badass. I am happy to admit that.

Really? Weak...boring...unoriginal. Way to attack his appearance on a car forum. Very classy of you. :thumbup:

ProTip - I assume english is your second language but can you please attempt to proof read your response? I'm sure the other readers of this thread will appreciate it. kthnxbye.

-Marc

I Lol'd at the thought that you expected me to read any of that. Considering I have been int he 10's or 9's since 2004-I know you are not, were not, and will not ever be faster than me on the street or at the track-so I don't give a fuck what you have to say here in this thread, or on this forum. Sorry chief.;)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Lol'd at the thought that you expected me to read any of that. Considering I have been int he 10's or 9's since 2004-I know you are not, were not, and will not ever be faster than me on the street or at the track-so I don't give a fuck what you have to say here in this thread, or on this forum. Sorry chief.;)

TL;DR

I could tell you don't care what I have to say from your long, poorly written response a few pages ago. :lol:

Do you just pound your fists on the keyboard when you angrily respond or are you really that stupid?

You have no idea what I have done. I don't feel the need to boost my self image by bragging about my accomplishments on an internet forum. Another swing and miss by JP.

-Marc

I could tell you don't care what I have to say from your long, poorly written response a few pages ago. :lol:

Do you just pound your fists on the keyboard when you angrily respond or are you really that stupid?

You have no idea what I have done. I don't feel the need to boost my self image by bragging about my accomplishments on an internet forum. Another swing and miss by JP.

-Marc

You should, then you could be cool and wear a shirt like this.

http://shopaft.3dcartstores.com/Buttfuck-Your-Soul-Mens-T-Shirt--Size-Medium--Color-White_p_114.html

P.S.

We are going to get drunk, like shit is going to get biblical for my grad party. Care to join in the live abuse?

CUM AT ME WITH YOUR FATASS. It should be very easy to spot me since I'm the only one with a bright ass yellow loud gto.

After my gto slams its dick in whatever shitbox subaru you have at the time I'm going to slam my dick off the side of your face while everybody lols and makes it rain on your big ol head with quarter pounders from the local fat center store that you eat from daily.

lulz.

The less you associate with some people, the more your life will improve.

Any time you tolerate mediocrity in others, it increases your mediocrity. An

important attribute in successful people is their impatience with negative

thinking and negative acting people. As you grow, your associates will

change. Some of your friends will not want you to go on. They will want you

to stay where they are. Friends that don't help you climb will want you to

crawl. Your friends will stretch your vision or choke your dream. Those that

don't increase you will eventually decrease you

Back to the Future is a 1985 American science-fiction adventure film. It is directed by Robert Zemeckis, written by Zemeckis and Bob Gale, produced by Steven Spielberg, and stars Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover and Thomas F. Wilson. The film tells the story of Marty McFly, a teenager who is accidentally sent back in time from 1985 to 1955. He meets his future-parents in high school and accidentally attracts his future mother's romantic interest. Marty must repair the damage to history by causing his parents-to-be to fall in love, and with the help of scientist Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown, he must find a way to return to 1985.

Zemeckis and Gale wrote the script after Gale mused upon whether he would have befriended his father if they attended school together. Various film studios rejected the script until the financial success of Zemeckis' Romancing the Stone, after which the project was set up at Universal Pictures with Spielberg as an executive producer. Eric Stoltz was originally cast as Marty McFly when Michael J. Fox was busy filming the TV series Family Ties. However, during filming, Stoltz and the filmmakers decided that he was miscast, so Fox was approached again and he managed to work out a timetable in which he could give enough time and commitment to both; the subsequent recasting meant the crew had to race through reshoots and post-production to complete the film for its July 3, 1985 release date.[citation needed]

When released, Back to the Future became the most successful film of the year, grossing more than $383 million worldwide and receiving very positive reviews. It won the Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation and the Saturn Award for Best Science Fiction Film, as well as Academy Awards, and Golden Globe nominations among others. Ronald Reagan even quoted the film in his 1986 State of the Union Address. In 2007, the Library of Congress selected it for preservation in the National Film Registry, and in June 2008 the American Film Institute's special AFI's 10 Top 10 acknowledged the film as the 10th-best film in the science fiction genre. The film marked the beginning of a franchise, with sequels Back to the Future Parts II and III released in 1989 and 1990, as well as an animated series, theme park ride, and several video games.

Back to the Future is a 1985 American science-fiction adventure film. It is directed by Robert Zemeckis, written by Zemeckis and Bob Gale, produced by Steven Spielberg, and stars Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Crispin Glover and Thomas F. Wilson. The film tells the story of Marty McFly, a teenager who is accidentally sent back in time from 1985 to 1955. He meets his future-parents in high school and accidentally attracts his future mother's romantic interest. Marty must repair the damage to history by causing his parents-to-be to fall in love, and with the help of scientist Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown, he must find a way to return to 1985.

Zemeckis and Gale wrote the script after Gale mused upon whether he would have befriended his father if they attended school together. Various film studios rejected the script until the financial success of Zemeckis' Romancing the Stone, after which the project was set up at Universal Pictures with Spielberg as an executive producer. Eric Stoltz was originally cast as Marty McFly when Michael J. Fox was busy filming the TV series Family Ties. However, during filming, Stoltz and the filmmakers decided that he was miscast, so Fox was approached again and he managed to work out a timetable in which he could give enough time and commitment to both; the subsequent recasting meant the crew had to race through reshoots and post-production to complete the film for its July 3, 1985 release date.[citation needed]

When released, Back to the Future became the most successful film of the year, grossing more than $383 million worldwide and receiving very positive reviews. It won the Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation and the Saturn Award for Best Science Fiction Film, as well as Academy Awards, and Golden Globe nominations among others. Ronald Reagan even quoted the film in his 1986 State of the Union Address. In 2007, the Library of Congress selected it for preservation in the National Film Registry, and in June 2008 the American Film Institute's special AFI's 10 Top 10 acknowledged the film as the 10th-best film in the science fiction genre. The film marked the beginning of a franchise, with sequels Back to the Future Parts II and III released in 1989 and 1990, as well as an animated series, theme park ride, and several video games.