The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post 3.

Dude, why would I go to a Supra Forum to talk about a Lambo? I don't have time for more forums, that's why the build has its own page! :lolguy:

If you want me to respond on that forum, give it some time. ;)

Unlike JP, I actually make money and making said money requires time and intelligence. He has plenty of the former (as witnessed by his affinity for male ass play) and zero of the latter.

Anyone want to make side bets that the car wont even be running in 10, 15, 30, Day? hell Ever? LOL

Lets get to step one before we see the massacre on 270 that D.Douche wont even commit to.

Poor Midge. What phone book do you prefer when you are 'racing'? White pages or Yellow?

Dude, why would I go to a Supra Forum to talk about a Lambo? I don't have time for more forums, that's why the build has its own page! :lolguy:

Man-if there is one thing you are great at beside being a fat lard-its lame ass excuses. :lolguy:

Just to save time dealing with D.Douche's Fattness...

Im broke, short, gay, and stupid. That should cover it. :)

Back to the issue at hand-why can you not commit to a race with a car you are already sure you can beat? The offer has been made for you to prove you are correct-

Like I said David, I was primarily interested in just getting you to actually lock in a real race as you are known to do more talking than driving. There's no need to be an asshole.

So how about this. I've got the same $1k that you will find any excuse not to run me in the next 90 days. Ray has been gracious enough to hold our money in the meantime. Don't let me down David.

And yet you still hesitate? You still backpedal?

Maybe in your infinite Wisdom you did not know, but Jamie has moved out of Ohio, all the way to the West Coast. The Car is in Northern Ohio.

He is willing to fly in, bring the car DOWN to you, for this race. Him asking for collateral to know YOU wont flake. Collateral to lock it in is more than fair, and something street racers have been doing here since before you were a nobody oddball at OSU.

You forget that he, I, and the other actual racers here on CR are a known commodity. We can be trusted to set up, and show up, races all over the fucking country. You on the other hand are the one that has nothing to stand on, and zero reputation besides being joke since 2006. If I was Jamie, I would just sit back and laugh at the joke you, and this build has become. But that's on him.

According to you, the money is not an issue

I actually make money and making said money requires time and intelligence.

So, why would you not lock this in? Lets go over realistic excuses.

1) Afraid of losing

2) Does not trust the middle man (Old man Ray)

3) Worried the car wont be done in time for race

4) Does not have the money

5) Does not agree to the terms of the race

6) Fill in ____________________

There has to be a reason, and actual one, not a D.Wigs fairy tail "I have already won" lunatic statement. You already look like an ass here, don't dig this hole you stand in even deeper.

If you want me to respond on that forum, give it some time. ;)

Unlike JP, I actually make money and making said money requires time and intelligence. He has plenty of the former (as witnessed by his affinity for male ass play) and zero of the latter.

You fail to realize that board is where 90% of the fast lamborghinis in the country actively post (as well as supras, TT ferraris, TT R8's, etc.).

Don't be scared.

And post up! The people would love to hear from you.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?669223-D.Wiggs-and-the-mythological-LP670-TT-car&p=8762838#post8762838

Its over 63,000 members can be witness to your greatness.

Its a chance to take your build to another level. Let everyone see how great it is, how great you are! You could be the coolest guy in D.wiggs ville....