The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on that horribly produced "video", I now really feel bad for David. He has lost his mind. Who pushes a non-running car (yet still titles rwhp) in front of a group of people who 1) have no idea or care about what he's talking about and 2) look so clearly uncomfortable in cheap suits they've never worn before to show off poorly fitted parts and Stevie Wonder welds (no disrespect to Stevie).

That being said, none of that production surprised me a bit....

heh

2000HP, no Dyno sheet, no start up, 3000+hours? Really? My Evo is also a space shuttle that is fueled on stem cells. It's exhaust cures cancer. I'd start it up and prove it, but the EPA is hiding in the bushes and has not given me permission. For now, I'll just put some "Stem cell EVO 5000" badges on and call it a day.

I'd like know how you have 4 years of R&D for a 2010 model year Lambo.

More

comment on this vid made me lol

"2000HP, no Dyno sheet, no start up, 3000+hours? Really? My Evo is also a space shuttle that is fueled on stem cells. It's exhaust cures cancer. I'd start it up and prove it, but the EPA is hiding in the bushes and has not given me permission. For now, I'll just put some "Stem cell EVO 5000" badges on and call it a day."

I'd like know how you have 4 years of R&D for a 2010 model year Lambo.

comment on this vid made me lol

"2000HP, no Dyno sheet, no start up, 3000+hours? Really? My Evo is also a space shuttle that is fueled on stem cells. It's exhaust cures cancer. I'd start it up and prove it, but the EPA is hiding in the bushes and has not given me permission. For now, I'll just put some "Stem cell EVO 5000" badges on and call it a day."

Ha.. I beat you.. by 5 minutes. :gabe:

i didnt bother watching the vid but i guess Stig made an appearance at C&C in Pittsburgh and David Buschur happened to be there and here is his response to someone asking what he thought of the car

honestly, I wasn't impressed. 1st, it didn't run. 2nd, claims of 2,000 whp need a dyno sheet or a 6 second time slip from the dragstrip or a 275+ mph run in the standing mile until then it's talk. The car is a mega dollar build but had poorly done aluminum charge air pipes on it. The excuse as to why it didn't run was an ECU being help up by the EPA........I could see numerous other things that weren't done on the car and that it was thrown together to drag to the event. There wasn't a single clamp on any charge air turbing or the inlets to the turbo. Sorry, it didn't impress me. Maybe when it's done it will........

I get that we all get bored and need something to do to pass the time.. but 61 pages of people repeating the same critiques of one guy???? I think he understands that people dont like the direction hes taking with the car, business, and how he interacts. Do we really need 100 pages of this bullshit?

yes, yes we do.

I think there's a big difference between starting a business and squandering an inheretance.

I agree that the guy acts idiotic. And I think he is very immature.

But...Rule number one, money all spends the same way.

I think a lot of people are angry because he is wealthy with a bad attitude. Too bad he lacks the ability to connect with people. And, seems as if he likes to be a contararion in order to promote himself much like a no-namer on a controversial reality TV show a couple years after it aired. But that's what wealthy/rich people sometimes do because rich (minus the famous) just isn't enough to stroke their ego.

Hey, maybe his next bid will be a night-vision sex tape like all the others who are desperate for "buzz".

Based on that horribly produced "video", I now really feel bad for David. He has lost his mind. Who pushes a non-running car (yet still titles rwhp) in front of a group of people who 1) have no idea or care about what he's talking about and 2) look so clearly uncomfortable in cheap suits they've never worn before to show off poorly fitted parts and Stevie Wonder welds (no disrespect to Stevie).

That being said, none of that production surprised me a bit....

They were all there because they heard there was a vodka luge and nice finger foods. Seriously, it looked like a group of sleazeball realtors and insurance salesmen hoping to meet potential "buyers". I saw what you saw. And, I too feel bad for the guy... Why does he keep digging the hole deeper?

It's the EPAs fault! Those bastards!

And he better hope it his that 2000 mark (which it should). Or that fancy custom badge will be wrong!

Actually this just got me thinking. I know IPSs dyno pegs at 1500 after seeing the dyno sheets from tuning Marks car. What dyno will read past the 2000 point? Anyhow, even if I did see the dyno sheet I probably would not believe it at this point because with photoshop I can have a 3,000 HP car if I want.

Actually this just got me thinking. I know IPSs dyno pegs at 1500 after seeing the dyno sheets from tuning Marks car. What dyno will read past the 2000 point? Anyhow, even if I did see the dyno sheet I probably would not believe it at this point because with photoshop I can have a 3,000 HP car if I want.

i heard through the grapevine that David bought Eric H. two dynos for the shop. maybe he'll add dyno numbers from both of them to equal 2,000whp?

AN 8 year old could have produced a better video. The music selection was wore than an Atari game.

As soon as the car was pushed out, I knew this was done, Leaded ECU issues?? Even if I didn't know a fucking thing about cars I do not even know if I would buy that.

AND WTF is that exhaust??? Are you fucking kidding me? I feel bad for the car. The thing is officially ruined. I can believe he had the balls to push out not ruining, after all of this shit talking. I am convinced he has some kind of mental ailment.

our Mustang Dyno can hit 2000 and more also a DJ can be upgraded to hit higher numbers.

Not sure why IPS's dyno matters as this car is in no way affiliated with IPS Motorsports.