The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to pull the link from the second vid down in the related videos of the unveiling in pa. Dudes a tool. didn't even seem to know much about the car. Seems like everything he said was done to the car you can see from just looking at it lol

This one is the link I meant to post....I hope.

In all fairness, he does a much better job speaking about the car here and doesn't sound like as big of a douche canoe as before. I hate the Stig references though, and I hope Top Gear sues him for it.

The exhaust still looks like shit, it sounds like a 2-stroke, and it won't make 2000 HP.

In all fairness, he does a much better job speaking about the car here and doesn't sound like as big of a douche canoe as before. I hate the Stig references though, and I hope Top Gear sues him for it.

The exhaust still looks like shit, it sounds like a 2-stroke, and it won't make 2000 HP.

You still shouldn't say or call it "2000hp" anything until you have legit dyno sheets or dynod in a non biased location.

Being the face of the company and in all of the promo videos he really should take some public speaking courses. And get a better tailor.

Again, that car better make well over 2000 horsepower.

-Marc

I would love to know what was actually going on in that clip lol

Sadly, I think I know.

Both of them are models and are competing on a Next Top Model show. You know, the one with I-was-hot-when-I-didn't-talk, now-I'm-just-crazy Tyra Banks. I would assume that the two models featured in the gif were up for elimination, and Jesus survived while the chick got axed. Like any good model, she went full histrionic.

• 3 weeks later...