The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the FB post, since no one posted it here it is lol

So we just got word that our super-duper, NASA-made, Unobtanium-infused, hexagonal clutch is finally on its way. As such, we thought what better way to say goodbye to the original, factory one than to give it the beans at 1Bar and see what it could do. The result was quite funny--673RWHP and 605RWTQ at only 5700RPM! Then the clutch said, "I'm out!"

The Blue Graph is the original Dyno in stock form from back in 2011. You can see the concessions made to the low end when top-end power is the goal. As things are tweaked, the Red Graph will come up more on the bottom end but the surge of power that happens at 5,000RPM is pretty incredible for pump gas and low psi.

So now it's new clutch time and continuing with the dialing in of the tune. This first base run would have smashed into quadruple digits so we cannot wait to try it again with the new (and proper) clutch!!

In the meantime, we will be turning our attention to some of the other very cool projects going on in the shop. Stay Tuned!!!

Did he really post that on his facebook? God i cant tell if this dude is the biggest dumbass ever with too much money or if he is just the best troll to ever hit the internet.

This car will never be what he wants it to be, and it will never take down the Top UGR R2 cars.

Also i cant beileve this shit has hit 101 pages my god...

In the meantime, we will be turning our attention to some of the other very cool projects going on in the shop. Stay Tuned!!!

Translation: I am going to be dumping money into some of my other cars so hopefully the stig project will slowly fade from everyones attention because it was a failure.

• 2 months later...
I have been there, a couple dynos, a couple lambos, and a couple employees. Beautiful building.

Now wait a second, according to Wiggs the place is just packed to the roof with cars, parts, and naked ladies with rockers commin out of their assholes....

Dude is a joke. All you have to do is watch the video of that twin turbo pile on the dyno, look at the graph, and its easy to see that thing will not make 2k to the wheels.

I didn't realize his new location is right by my office. I have noticed quite a few Lambos(thinking IPS customers) in the area. It is interesting the new shop is very close to IPS.

Most of the Lambos coming and going, are a old friend of his from Pittsburgh, other than him...no one in their right mind would trust that place or him. Now he is supposedly a Tesla tuner.....the joke just gets better.

Dear god, ive gotta see this....tuning a tesla....