The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off your facebook...

"Ok to clear some things up. I now tune for covert tuning dynamics along with Eric h and Eric s. I'm in the bay area. So if you need subaru tuning reach out!"

So you tune for them, and get paid to do so, but dont work for them?

10408932_725629164187559_4781743598506153146_n.jpg?oh=b21abf89ee2f2958aeb46590689a1068&oe=549296F7&__gda__=1422302621_845e79cf1351153ef9059323453f2824

Too good not to post

http://i.imgur.com/YmDIhKj.jpg

Off your facebook...

"Ok to clear some things up. I now tune for covert tuning dynamics along with Eric h and Eric s. I'm in the bay area. So if you need subaru tuning reach out!"

10408932_725629164187559_4781743598506153146_n.jpg?oh=b21abf89ee2f2958aeb46590689a1068&oe=549296F7&__gda__=1422302621_845e79cf1351153ef9059323453f2824

http://i62.tinypic.com/2dwcjl3.gif

Off your facebook...

Who Cares....Bill Might be an oddball, and he will say so himself, but he tuned my Truck....and it was the fastest, and still to date, almost the Fastest AWD TBSS on the planet.....tuning one of these isn't like tuning your average F-body either.....It takes a little more work as nothing works the same with them. SO in my book, I might not care for the guy who started CTD, but Id still let bill tune on stuff for me. I bet hed tune 95% of you guys under the table. It amazes me all the guys who just hate or talk trash when they don't do much themselves. At least Bill stays active doing what he loves to do.

Who Cares....Bill Might be an oddball, and he will say so himself, but he tuned my Truck....and it was the fastest, and still to date, almost the Fastest AWD TBSS on the planet.....tuning one of these isn't like tuning your average F-body either.....It takes a little more work as nothing works the same with them. SO in my book, I might not care for the guy who started CTD, but Id still let bill tune on stuff for me. I bet hed tune 95% of you guys under the table. It amazes me all the guys who just hate or talk trash when they don't do much themselves. At least Bill stays active doing what he loves to do.

Thanks man, I only really joined them in spirit. Plus there is some top talent there in the tuning area. I don't know anyone else so I can't speak for them. Also I'm on California now, I barely do any tuning. I just don't have time.

So Meh if you wanna hate hate. I think its funny all these haters in here but at the same time they WISH they could tune there own cars. I took it upon myself to not only teach myself to tune my own car but learn other platforms. I've worked for a major shop and my name's behind some awesome shit. I've had offers from multiple shops in the past to work for them.

But frankly I tune for me, if I tune something out here its my money period. I don't send CTD money. But I'm using there GEAR. That might change in the future. Who knows. TBH I'm living my life and enjoying it.

Edited by Thorne

Thanks man, I only really joined them in spirit. Plus there is some top talent there in the tuning area. I don't know anyone else so I can't speak for them. Also I'm on California now, I barely do any tuning. I just don't have time.

So Meh if you wanna hate hate. I think its funny all these haters in here but at the same time they WISH they could tune there own cars. I took it upon myself to not only teach myself to tune my own car but learn other platforms. I've worked for a major shop and my name's behind some awesome shit. I've had offers from multiple shops in the past to work for them.

But frankly I tune for me, if I tune something out here its my money period. I don't send CTD money. But I'm using there GEAR. That might change in the future. Who knows. TBH I'm living my life and enjoying it.

You wanna touch wieners?

Did this D Wiggs character get a Mclearn P1? Their instagram is flooded with photos of white one with their "Stig"

No. There is a doctor in Canton that bought one (I believe through Joe Fondriest at Prestige Eurocars...had dinner with him and a bunch of guys last week). CTD delivered it from Canton to their facility for "tuning". BTW, I want to say that buying a MacLaren requires a down payment of $400k and financing of $4k a month?

Not bashing on a P1 at all...but pretty much anything CTD does these days is megaphoned like the second coming of Christ, and all the fanbois kneel for communion. :lol:

No. There is a doctor in Canton that bought one (I believe through Joe Fondriest at Prestige Eurocars...had dinner with him and a bunch of guys last week). CTD delivered it from Canton to their facility for "tuning". BTW, I want to say that buying a MacLaren requires a down payment of $400k and financing of $4k a month?

Not bashing on a P1 at all...but pretty much anything CTD does these days is megaphoned like the second coming of Christ, and all the fanbois kneel for communion. :lol:

Another reason I hate CTD. I find it VERY hard to believe that they are "tuning" the P1. The photos they post make it feel like its their car and they are going to do a lot of work on it.

Also, from their photos, the Stig is out and driving. Why hasn't he raced the people that he guaranteed would beat, where are the dyno numbers?

Another reason I hate CTD. I find it VERY hard to believe that they are "tuning" the P1. The photos they post make it feel like its their car and they are going to do a lot of work on it.

Also, from their photos, the Stig is out and driving. Why hasn't he raced the people that he guaranteed would beat, where are the dyno numbers?

Since you already hate CTD... :gabe:

Was talking with a longtime CC&C guy who helps out Studio 47. Earlier this week, Craig @ S47 gets the call asking to transport the P1 from Canton to Columbus. Dunno why, and to be honest the specifics elude me at this point. However, everyone at Studio 47 empties their transport of 2 race Ferrari's and equipment, and they shuffle the shop around to accommodate everything and get in order to drive the transport to Canton. Takes them multiple people and well into the night.

They call back to say they're leaving to go pick up the car. Nope, CTD already sent their transport and never called Studio 47 back. Cock move.:yuno:

I spoke to someone who did a tune at CTD because the tuner they've used for years moved over there. I can respect your loyalty to someone who treats you well and does right by your cars, but after thinking on it a minute, for me I just couldn't give a dime to that shop regardless of who was working there or what my car was.

I recieved a lot of hate on this one......most of the story is accurate on P1, it is owned by a doc out of canton, the Studio 47 story is dead on, but no tune or anything happened with the car. The car was only transported to columbus for an event by C&C . Com. Wiggles of course made it look like he either was the owner or was tuning it...all bullshit. So I called him out, he blasted me all over a blocked Facebook page, so I reposted his childish rant thru a friend. Like I give a crap of what he thinks or would be concerned about what he says about me. If someone thinks I am an asshole for calling him out, then they are no friend of mine. Honesty is earned, and is difficult to get. He forgot this long ago. Btw, the doc drove the car home because of all of the drama. Edited by Sledhead36

I recieved a lot of hate on this one......most of the story is accurate on P1, it is owned by a doc out of canton, the Studio 47 story is dead on, but no tune or anything happened with the car. The car was only transported to columbus for an event by C&C . Com. Wiggles of course made it look like he either was the owner or was tuning it...all bullshit. So I called him out, he blasted me all over a blocked Facebook page, so I reposted his childish rant thru a friend. Like I give a crap of what he thinks or would be concerned about what he says about me. If someone thinks I am an asshole for calling him out, then they are no friend of mine. Honesty is earned, and is difficult to get. He forgot this long ago. Btw, the doc drove the car home because of all of the drama.

C'mon, Scott... you gotta copypaste that Wiggs convo here. ;)

I can imagine an e-battle with megalomaniac Wiggs, trying to hold him to facts; I'm sure country folk would equate it to "herding cats".

I recieved a lot of hate on this one......most of the story is accurate on P1, it is owned by a doc out of canton, the Studio 47 story is dead on, but no tune or anything happened with the car. The car was only transported to columbus for an event by C&C . Com. Wiggles of course made it look like he either was the owner or was tuning it...all bullshit. So I called him out, he blasted me all over a blocked Facebook page, so I reposted his childish rant thru a friend. Like I give a crap of what he thinks or would be concerned about what he says about me. If someone thinks I am an asshole for calling him out, then they are no friend of mine. Honesty is earned, and is difficult to get. He forgot this long ago. Btw, the doc drove the car home because of all of the drama.

I love me some facts. The fact the guy drove the P1 home makes me laugh. I hope he learned his lesson with CTD and how they showed the car off like it was theirs.