The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-bag had the car out for the Italian stampede in California. A group of guys in Lambo power chided him to the point where they had lined up a track and a Dyno to have him substantiate the facts he's claimed for the last three years. Amazingly when he was challenged his transport had to leave a day early in order to get back. There was no way for him to stop the transport so he was unable to meet with these guys. LOL, I think he transported him himself.

D-bag had the car out for the Italian stampede in California. A group of guys in Lambo power chided him to the point where they had lined up a track and a Dyno to have him substantiate the facts he's claimed for the last three years. Amazingly when he was challenged his transport had to leave a day early in order to get back. There was no way for him to stop the transport so he was unable to meet with these guys. LOL, I think he transported him himself.

Had to look up "chided"

Dear god that guy has some nut swingers. Made a comment on the ctd page and had some guy immediately comment back and started saying im just broke and jealous lol. He eventually threatend to track me down and beat my ass cause i said CTD was a joke lol

Lol, you should take this guy just as seriously as wiggs.

Maybe Thorne could shed some light on this subject as he is now an employee?

Thorne lives in Cali and works for LinkedIn. He did mention something about possibly tuning out there, but I didn't think it had anything to do with CTD. Doesn't hurt to ask, so I'll go do it. ;)

I never met D.Wiggs before, but I saw him at the Byers autoX event today. He looks like he'd have a handshake like a dead fish. That Ferrari 458 is actually a very nice looking car. I don't know what "10-Pound Racing" refers to, but couldn't help but think there's a joke there about 10lbs of stuff in a 5lb car. :lol:

That Murcie looks beat in person. Matte white finish is cracked around the doors and mirrors (assuming it is vinyl wrap) and the lower panels are a different shade of white altogether. I know it drove there, but I'd expect it would have more go since it's definitely lacking in the show department.

Considering that I only saw a nice 2000's E-class AMG with a "CTD" windshield banner running AutoX, you'd think there would be some more of their stuff driving the course....

They were out in force today, probably a doze. People runnin around with covert t-shirts on.

All hard parked not participating...in a free auto-x

Part of the CTD service contract forbids you from publicly displaying the cars incredible speed, as it may upset the general public.

He is the biggest wiggles suck up ever. He used to show up at a ton of car events, seemed ok, but realized he is a wiggles spy. Be careful of anything you tell him, he runs right back to wiggles.

Scotty, you assume that we actually SPOKE to any of those fanbois, nor gave a shit what wiggles thinks... :lol:

To Andy's point:

1) BYERS - not CC&C.com - coordinated a Jag reveal and a tie-in with the SCCA autoX.

2) CC&C.com and Wiggles Auto Entertainment megaphone'd the event.

3) Social media suck-ups attended.

4) You could count the number of fanbois that actually participated in the AutoX on one hand.

3000+ "theoretical" horsepower and didn't move an inch. Nearly everyone that participated at Byers AutoX started their morning at Cup O' Joe. :fuckyeah:

Scotty, you assume that we actually SPOKE to any of those fanbois, nor gave a shit what wiggles thinks... :lol:

To Andy's point:

1) BYERS - not CC&C.com - coordinated a Jag reveal and a tie-in with the SCCA autoX.

2) CC&C.com and Wiggles Auto Entertainment megaphone'd the event.

3) Social media suck-ups attended.

4) You could count the number of fanbois that actually participated in the AutoX on one hand.

3000+ "theoretical" horsepower and didn't move an inch. Nearly everyone that participated at Byers AutoX started their morning at Cup O' Joe. :fuckyeah:

Lol, yes that was a bad assumption! Looks like it was an awesome day for the event. It looks like Kevan drove, how is he doing?

Btw, Should I take your family to dinner for you since you have abandoned them?

I've been considering a 458 Italia as my next fun car. If I make that purchase, I promise to all of CR I will take it to whatever meet Wiggles is at and call every car he has out. We can video it and put it on YouTube. And in the call out I'll act completely douchie toward him and threaten to buy his cars and sell them at a heavily discounted price. Just be over the top, go all Tony Stark level douche on him. I might even show up in a suit and a glass of scotch just to complete the ensemble.