The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

That is great. Why blast someone like Sledhead who is in, and knows a lot of people in, the market dwiggs is going after? So dumb.

I recieved a lot of hate on this one......most of the story is accurate on P1, it is owned by a doc out of canton, the Studio 47 story is dead on, but no tune or anything happened with the car. The car was only transported to columbus for an event by C&C . Com. Wiggles of course made it look like he either was the owner or was tuning it...all bullshit. So I called him out, he blasted me all over a blocked Facebook page, so I reposted his childish rant thru a friend. Like I give a crap of what he thinks or would be concerned about what he says about me. If someone thinks I am an asshole for calling him out, then they are no friend of mine. Honesty is earned, and is difficult to get. He forgot this long ago. Btw, the doc drove the car home because of all of the drama.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great. Why blast someone like Sledhead who is in, and knows a lot of people in, the market dwiggs is going after? So dumb.

My theory is that CTD - as an extension of Wiggs' personality - places more of a focus on show rather than go. Shops like Underground Racing and Hennessey spend countless hours and amounts of money to break speed and time records. CTD takes out a driveshaft and cracks an engine block making sure that in 3 years it won't hit a 2000hp claim. Yet, he still retains a following that would give P.T. Barnum a post-mortem hard-on.

However, developing ground-breaking tech like hexagonal exhaust pipes still costs money. So, how do you make sure you can keep such an elite supercar haven open? Get tuners to pull in WRX's, LSx-powered cars, Nissan/Infiniti's, etc...so there is a steady stream of "singles" to pay for the rent.

To answer your question, Ryan: Anyone that understands his type of personality should be afraid that there is no such thing as a long-term relationship; respect is replaced with a level of ADD that only makes him look for the next shiny object, which he's found in social media interactions. The phrase "What have you done for me lately?" is tattooed on his forehead. Old-school guys only interest him if they have a trophy to give him (which he feels entitled to)...otherwise, there are plenty of other fish in the sea...

My theory is that CTD - as an extension of Wiggs' personality - places more of a focus on show rather than go. Shops like Underground Racing and Hennessey spend countless hours and amounts of money to break speed and time records. CTD takes out a driveshaft and cracks an engine block making sure that in 3 years it won't hit a 2000hp claim. Yet, he still retains a following that would give P.T. Barnum a post-mortem hard-on.

However, developing ground-breaking tech like hexagonal exhaust pipes still costs money. So, how do you make sure you can keep such an elite supercar haven open? Get tuners to pull in WRX's, LSx-powered cars, Nissan/Infiniti's, etc...so there is a steady stream of "singles" to pay for the rent.

To answer your question, Ryan: Anyone that understands his type of personality should be afraid that there is no such thing as a long-term relationship; respect is replaced with a level of ADD that only makes him look for the next shiny object, which he's found in social media interactions. The phrase "What have you done for me lately?" is tattooed on his forehead. Old-school guys only interest him if they have a trophy to give him (which he feels entitled to)...otherwise, there are plenty of other fish in the sea...

Don't forget blowing up a Ford GT...

bahahah, please share... I haven't heard this one, yet!

I think its in here some where (maybe), but from what I remember they tore up a Ford GT and blamed the customer somehow.

There was a shop over at the NMCA finals that had a car there that also referenced this.

From what those guys were saying CTD and anything that comes out of there is considered pretty much a joke.

I recieved a lot of hate on this one......most of the story is accurate on P1, it is owned by a doc out of canton, the Studio 47 story is dead on, but no tune or anything happened with the car. The car was only transported to columbus for an event by C&C . Com. Wiggles of course made it look like he either was the owner or was tuning it...all bullshit. So I called him out, he blasted me all over a blocked Facebook page, so I reposted his childish rant thru a friend. Like I give a crap of what he thinks or would be concerned about what he says about me. If someone thinks I am an asshole for calling him out, then they are no friend of mine. Honesty is earned, and is difficult to get. He forgot this long ago. Btw, the doc drove the car home because of all of the drama.

CTD and wiggins are nothing but a joke at the very best. Im honestly suprised you even got a response from captain douche himself. I left a 1 star rating and a quick comment saying not to go to them for anything. I immediately got a pm from a butt buddy of his saying that i needed to shut up because im a poor piece of shit and am just jealous. Also if i didnt take back my review he find where i lived and beat my ass lol. Its amazing to me that he gets any business with his buddies doing that.

CTD and wiggins are nothing but a joke at the very best. Im honestly suprised you even got a response from captain douche himself. I left a 1 star rating and a quick comment saying not to go to them for anything. I immediately got a pm from a butt buddy of his saying that i needed to shut up because im a poor piece of shit and am just jealous. Also if i didnt take back my review he find where i lived and beat my ass lol. Its amazing to me that he gets any business with his buddies doing that.

As Kevan has said...... There is a sucker born every day......his favorite customers.

I immediately got a pm from a butt buddy of his saying that i needed to shut up because im a poor piece of shit and am just jealous. Also if i didnt take back my review he find where i lived and beat my ass lol. Its amazing to me that he gets any business with his buddies doing that.

:lolguy:

These sorts of things don't go unnoticed by the CR congregation. Please post all relevant information related to this person. Site, name/handle etc.

:lolguy:

These sorts of things don't go unnoticed by the CR congregation. Please post all relevant information related to this person. Site, name/handle etc.

Its a little late now lol i got banned from the page and im thinkin the dude blocked me cause theres a pic of his car that ctd posted and i know he commented on it, but i cant see the comment anymore. I just laughed anyway cause you would think this guy owned multi-hundred thousand dollar cars by the way he talks, but he has a c5z lol

Its a little late now lol i got banned from the page and im thinkin the dude blocked me cause theres a pic of his car that ctd posted and i know he commented on it, but i cant see the comment anymore. I just laughed anyway cause you would think this guy owned multi-hundred thousand dollar cars by the way he talks, but he has a c5z lol

You mean this guy?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/21/f01efb019da65f2cb81a427ac0e058ef.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/21/4cf0b72cc5b662566a4b2a5426cef3a8.jpg

Quick googling... chad is a cop?

https://www.facebook.com/Tattedcops/posts/576471792449911

also...

Divorces, Dissolutions

Linda Young from Richard A. Young, divorce.

Rebecca L. McMonigal from Chad A. McMonigal, divorce.

http://thecourier.com/public-records/2014/07/02/public-record-165/

-----------

TREASURE ISLAND – City commissioners on April 26 approved a financial settlement for $1,000 with a former police officer who did not meet the terms of his employment contract.

City Attorney Maura Kiefer recommended closure against Chad McMonigal who returned to his native Ohio prior to the expiration of his contract.

The original figure, according to Commissioner Richard Kraus, exceeded $12,000. The calculation took into consideration costs for pre-employment medical and drug screenings, psychological evaluation, uniforms, body armor, training tuition and salary expenses.

http://www.tbnweekly.com/content_articles/050305_bhb-04.txt

Can we just organize a group to go make fun of this fatass yet?

Why bother? The guy is clueless, has not class, and generally seems like a world class asshole along with the people who he employs. I have run into a few of them and how they deal with the public is disturbing at best.

Now, it really is fun to punt this guy around online and even more so since he ran from here like a scared kid after he got called out on his lies and Underground Racing showed up.

I feel bad for people who buy a shit sammich from this dope. I'm waiting for when the place goes under to see if I can score any tools, parts, or maybe a lift on the cheap.

Why bother? The guy is clueless, has not class, and generally seems like a world class asshole along with the people who he employs. I have run into a few of them and how they deal with the public is disturbing at best.

Now, it really is fun to punt this guy around online and even more so since he ran from here like a scared kid after he got called out on his lies and Underground Racing showed up.

I feel bad for people who buy a shit sammich from this dope. I'm waiting for when the place goes under to see if I can score any tools, parts, or maybe a lift on the cheap.

Watching how people follow every word this guy says, and the complete lack of any real "work" being completed baffles me. I own two businesses, I'm just going to start flat out making false claims, see how it goes :gabe:

also...

Divorces, Dissolutions

-----------

TREASURE ISLAND – City commissioners on April 26 approved a financial settlement for $1,000 with a former police officer who did not meet the terms of his employment contract.

City Attorney Maura Kiefer recommended closure against Chad McMonigal who returned to his native Ohio prior to the expiration of his contract.

The original figure, according to Commissioner Richard Kraus, exceeded $12,000. The calculation took into consideration costs for pre-employment medical and drug screenings, psychological evaluation, uniforms, body armor, training tuition and salary expenses.

Nicely done. Welcome to the troll dome, bitch.

I've thrown my shit net. Time to wait for the shit fish.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=811&pictureid=7902

Edited by Miller

also...

Divorces, Dissolutions

-----------

Do we have confirmation that these are the same asshat?