The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

As pointed out, Wiggles has been prancing around IG claiming his car makes every bit of 2000hp. Of course I took the opportunity to correct him every time, and out came the truth...

He said the car has actually been on the dyno and ONLY made 1200hp because it was tuned on shitty "California 91 octane." I'm pretty positive 100 octane won't get him another 800hp he's missing lol.

I would love to share the posts between me and him on IG, but the owner of @columbus_exotics already deleted it.

I can see the argument already "I never said it would make 2000 WHEEL hp, drivetrain loss brah! 1200whp=2000hp in my book."

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As pointed out, Wiggles has been prancing around IG claiming his car makes every bit of 2000hp. Of course I took the opportunity to correct him every time, and out came the truth...

He said the car has actually been on the dyno and ONLY made 1200hp because it was tuned on shitty "California 91 octane." I'm pretty positive 100 octane won't get him another 800hp he's missing lol.

I would love to share the posts between me and him on IG, but the owner of @columbus_exotics already deleted it.

Why am I not shocked? I don't know who is more clueless, him, or his nuthuggers

Why am I not shocked? I don't know who is more clueless, him, or his nuthuggers

I'm going to start claiming my Porsche makes 2000hp... and then when people ask what it really makes, I'll tell them it only makes 280hp right now, but I PLAN on it making 2000hp.

Srs question; is he a 15 year old ricer?

"I can't drive yet but when I do, I'm gonna get a Lambo and multicharge it; it'll have 3 staged turbos, a supercharger, and an electric supercharger made from Tesla technology and the wheels will be made from ultra light Mars rocks and I'm gonna inflate the tires with helium to make it lighter"

"I can't drive yet but when I do, I'm gonna get a Lambo and multicharge it; it'll have 3 staged turbos, a supercharger, and an electric supercharger made from Tesla technology and the wheels will be made from ultra light Mars rocks and I'm gonna inflate the tires with helium to make it lighter"

You just described my 5-wheeled Supra. I should sue you since you've obviously been spying. :mad:

Now that it's out of the box, the 5th wheel is placed underneath, in the middle, just front of center. This will allow me to change directions instantly while extending the life of my normal front tires.

This also effectively doubles the horsepower put to the ground since all power will now go thru the 5th wheel. Bow down.

You just described my 5-wheeled Supra. I should sue you since you've obviously been spying. :mad:

Now that it's out of the box, the 5th wheel is placed underneath, in the middle, just front of center. This will allow me to change directions instantly while extending the life of my normal front tires.

This also effectively doubles the horsepower put to the ground since all power will now go thru the 5th wheel. Bow down.

Wait, is it 5WD??? Cuz then the Subaru fanbois will lose their sense of superiority.

fuck the sack riders of columbus exotics.

I dont know how he has anything other than stage 1, nothing has ever came out finished? Not one ctd lambo making hits on youtube.

Not sticking up for the douche (as his car will NEVER make 2000whp)... but there are a couple UGR 2Rs that only make 1200ish on pump gas then 1600 on C16 and close to 2000 on VP import.

If you go way back to the first part of this thread, you can see a lot of trouble starts when he makes some claim about a UGR Lambo (or some other fast car, I can't remember) being his "first kill." I think I asked him to explain how he has a "kill" already when the car is on metaphorical (or perhaps literal) jack stands, and he said something to the effect of, "Well, he (the owner of the fast car) just conceded that I'd win, so it's a kill." And that's when the entire board made this face: -__-

So, yeah, this guy is a ricer. He's like the apex ricer.

If you go way back to the first part of this thread, you can see a lot of trouble starts when he makes some claim about a UGR Lambo (or some other fast car, I can't remember) being his "first kill." I think I asked him to explain how he has a "kill" already when the car is on metaphorical (or perhaps literal) jack stands, and he said something to the effect of, "Well, he (the owner of the fast car) just conceded that I'd win, so it's a kill." And that's when the entire board made this face: -__-

wiggles vs imstock for apex ricer cred. the keyboard war would be historic.

The guy is a punchline at this point and he has no idea. UGR did what he claimed he was going to do years ago in 6 months AND did it through an AWD system.

I really feel sorry for anybody who buys this guys junk work or lines of BS. It makes me sick someone like him has the money to blow living the dream most of us would kill for.

However, this fucktard also motivates me to be a better person and bust my ass to earn my way though life. I would love to take my "poverty" F-Body and make enough steam to punch the guts in on anything he owns.