The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get some cliff?

Went from Wiggs/stig talk; to this cop, fake profiles, Columbus Racing CSI, and I got lost on how this guy is in the mix.

Short version is, a couple of us commented on the ctd facebook page, and this tool started sending out threats to people who left negative comments on the page. Other than being a customer, he is not assossiated with ctd but is a police officer

So where's the other 900?

They will get that 900 with race gas duh

Ugr makes 1100 on 93 with their Murci kits and 1300 with race gas, it's not a good platform though for many reason, which is why not many people want to build a TT Murci. Slightly modern diablo.......

Ctd Facebook page has a video of the stig running and making 1100 hp on 93 of anyone would like to troll away.

Does the thing still have 2 billett 42's on it? POS should make 3000whp when its done.

CTD is having a dyno day tomorrow (oct 25th saturday) just sayin...:gabe:

It is CR's duty to get down there and fuck shit up! If I was not 100% booked today I'd drive my happy ass down to join the fun.

Does the thing still have 2 billett 42's on it? POS should make 3000whp when its done.

It is CR's duty to get down there and fuck shit up! If I was not 100% booked today I'd drive my happy ass down to join the fun.

Yea someone else posted the flyer in the old sawmill page (whatever its called now) on facebook. I made sure to put my 2 cents in lol. I guess the manager at ctd is the one hosting it.

Surely they're capable of building a decent car given his money and connections. How haven't they built it already?!

Also, why can't I edit anything or add smilies on here anymore? (Unless I do it manually, but that's for poor people.)

Surely they're capable of building a decent car given his money and connections. How haven't they built it already?!

Also, why can't I edit anything or add smilies on here anymore? (Unless I do it manually, but that's for poor people.)

God only knows lol. Between all the custom NASA made parts, one off pcm' s and probably changing parts every other week, i wouldnt be supprised if it was another 2 years

I saw the video of the stig and then started to read the comments. Someone asked about how it is not 2,000hp like they claimed it would be and the replies from CTD was that it did not have race gas in it.

Now I wonder if Chad send messages to the guy that asked why its not 2,000 hp