The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So his car looks beat, and his girl looks beat, I'm starting to see a trend...

He's still messaging me! Just noticed he started again on Friday, I haven't responded :gabe:

He must be pissed about his gifts that are arriving at his home, aka his girlfriends home.

what are you waiting for, post the ongoing tirade!

I didn't respond.

He called me by the fake profile name, then kept saying how that's my name but it's not? Wanted to respond about how he's a middle aged loser, living in his girlfriends house and sharing a beat c5 vette but he obviously has read this thread :)

he's a middle aged loser, living in his girlfriends house and sharing a beat c5 vette but he obviously has read this thread :)

That about sums it up. Could an admin please find this noob and remove him from CR? If he has a mole, smash them too.

Apparently Nelson almost lost their lambo rights because of D. Wiggs. He originally wanted them to do the twin turbo and rwd conversion on the car. Lambo North America got wind and called them threatening to take their franchise rights.

Wiggs apparently also had them (Nelson Auto Group) do all the work on his dually. :dumb:

Apparently Nelson almost lost their lambo rights because of D. Wiggs. He originally wanted them to do the twin turbo and rwd conversion on the car. Lambo North America got wind and called them threatening to take their franchise rights.

Wiggs apparently also had them (Nelson Auto Group) do all the work on his dually. :dumb:

Where did you hear this information? Gregg never mentioned this.

• 3 weeks later...

Thread needs some revival...

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/25a029f6-64f7-11e4-bb43-00144feabdc0.html

A US study by Merrill Lynch’s private banking arm this year found that, in two out of three cases, family wealth did not outlive the generation following the one that created it. In 90 per cent of cases, it was exhausted by the end of the third generation – illustrating the “clogs to clogs” adage.

Will dwiggs make it? Probably no. lol.

I was just on FB, when yet again the Covert FB page came up as a suggestion (which I won't like).... And I was asking myself what my grudge was with a company that really has no meaning to me... Then I remembered: dishonesty. I can't stand dishonesty, especially when mixed with poor business ethics. And that's precisely what this guy has... Time and time again he exaggerates the truth or flat out makes shit up. It's sad how many people are blind to it.

I was just on FB, when yet again the Covert FB page came up as a suggestion (which I won't like).... And I was asking myself what my grudge was with a company that really has no meaning to me... Then I remembered: dishonesty. I can't stand dishonesty, especially when mixed with poor business ethics. And that's precisely what this guy has... Time and time again he exaggerates the truth or flat out makes shit up. It's sad how many people are blind to it.

His ads constantly pop up for me too. I wonder how much he spent on advertising. Seems like he'd hardly have enough business to pay for all of it.

Thread needs some revival...

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/25a029f6-64f7-11e4-bb43-00144feabdc0.html

Will dwiggs make it? Probably no. lol.

hard to say.

If the trust has 40-50 Million, and if his dad was smart and only allowed him to see XXX of it at a time, he may have payment until he dies, But at this rate, he wont make anything of it and nothing will be left at the end.

#thanksdad

Agree....same for me!

hard to say.

If the trust has 40-50 Million, and if his dad was smart and only allowed him to see XXX of it at a time, he may have payment until he dies, But at this rate, he wont make anything of it and nothing will be left at the end.

#thanksdad

But really, what kind of money did his father make? Is he sitting on anywhere near that much $$?

I wonder if this is why he started ctd and if this is why he is such a try-hard trying to make it a "reputable" shop.

Might be the reason it's such a joke. If he still has the money regardless if the business flops, would he really be putting that much effort towards it?

Might be the reason it's such a joke. If he still has the money regardless if the business flops, would he really be putting that much effort towards it?

"So check it out it's like this the winner takes my car clean and clear but if i win i take the cash and the respect."

"Respect?"

"To some people that's more important."

He's gonna be trying for a LONG time at this rate.