The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

hard to say.

If the trust has 40-50 Million, and if his dad was smart and only allowed him to see XXX of it at a time, he may have payment until he dies, But at this rate, he wont make anything of it and nothing will be left at the end.

#thanksdad

And anyone that does that has to be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. $40 mil with 3% muni bonds nets $1.2 mil per year. If you want to be a baller, live on $600k, and leave the other $600k. I mean, over 50 years that is another $30 million with 0 interest (compounding would make it much higher) and you haven't touched the original $40 million

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And anyone that does that has to be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. $40 mil with 3% muni bonds nets $1.2 mil per year. If you want to be a baller, live on $600k, and leave the other $600k. I mean, over 50 years that is another $30 million with 0 interest (compounding would make it much higher) and you haven't touched the original $40 million

:thumbup:

Good point. Wealth lasts only three generations before an idiot comes along. DWiggs has cornered that market.

I may be naive... But his dad was an Olympic swimmer and a lawyer? Doesn't add up to "will it ever run out" money...what am I missing?

My uncle makes 500k a year (and has for 20 years) as a partner in a law firm, invests wisely, and still doesn't have DWiggs money. Am I dumb?

I hate this "world record crap", it is such a joke.

Really if someone want to make some money they would create and industry standardized ranking system and timing system. Think ISO ect.

They live in the CTD bubble, seriously this "record" is essentially meaningless, and NO one buys the credibility. Who tracks these records, NO ONE. Its a giant fist bump among insecure idiots whom feel they have to have credibility for nothing.

While I know it is not a v12... UGR has 1800 pump gas cars, who the fuck cares what a inferior v12 engine does. Let me be the king of the handicappers...Brilliant.

While I will make a disclaimer, the Erics have really worked hard to make this car as best as possible, and I do think they are pretty fmart sellows who deserve some credit to do what they have done to this point...However the project is ludicrous.

Finally if they were smart, they would make CTD a brand that presents itself as exclusive and yet result driven...Dyno queens dont sell work, look at the supra world. Titan raced, Titan made power, Titan sold lots of stuff. eg. Not a dyno number and thump the chest. I digress.

While I will make a disclaimer, the Erics have really worked hard to make this car as best as possible, and I do think they are pretty fmart sellows who deserve some credit to do what they have done to this point...However the project is ludicrous.

They really took the whole "when life gives you lemons" thing and ran with it.

I may be naive... But his dad was an Olympic swimmer and a lawyer? Doesn't add up to "will it ever run out" money...what am I missing?

My uncle makes 500k a year (and has for 20 years) as a partner in a law firm, invests wisely, and still doesn't have DWiggs money. Am I dumb?

I'm with ya. Plus he's not an only child, so I'm sure there were funds for his siblings too. Either he doesn't have as much as he peacocks, or his dad put all his money in Microsoft in the beginning.

I honestly don't care how much money he has and how he's made it though. He's a giant douche bag and that's all that matters.

I hate this "world record crap", it is such a joke.

Really if someone want to make some money they would create and industry standardized ranking system and timing system. Think ISO ect.

They live in the CTD bubble, seriously this "record" is essentially meaningless, and NO one buys the credibility. Who tracks these records, NO ONE. Its a giant fist bump among insecure idiots whom feel they have to have credibility for nothing.

While I know it is not a v12... UGR has 1800 pump gas cars, who the fuck cares what a inferior v12 engine does. Let me be the king of the handicappers...Brilliant.

Finally if they were smart, they would make CTD a brand that presents itself as exclusive and yet result driven...Dyno queens dont sell work, look at the supra world. Titan raced, Titan made power, Titan sold lots of stuff. eg. Not a dyno number and thump the chest. I digress.

Yeah UGR stopped paying attention to that platform a long time ago, like all of the paying customers as well.

They've clearly moved well beyond the Diablo based platform

http://www.undergroundracing.com/vehicles/lamborghini-huracantt.html