The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has yet to be lock in money since you agreed to race Jamie.

And there never will as long as this guy's internet vagina is literally hanging out for all to see. Wiggs is literally fucking useless.

We may as well all just lay back, watch the fail boat go down the river and keep the laughs coming.

And there never will as long as this guy's internet vagina is literally hanging out for all to see. Wiggs is literally fucking useless.

We may as well all just lay back, watch the fail boat go down the river and keep the laughs coming.

It's awesome that you at least understand your role in life as an internet douche and take pride in your work. If it weren't for you, internet memes would be so much less interesting and there would be so much less laughter in the world. Also, Jamie would have to pay for soap to wash his balls as your mouth wouldn't be available. You also make a great case for the post-birth abortion argument.

Keep up the good work. You make everyone look so much better by comparison!

It's awesome that you at least understand your role in life as an internet douche and take pride in your work. If it weren't for you, internet memes would be so much less interesting and there would be so much less laughter in the world. Also, Jamie would have to pay for soap to wash his balls as your mouth wouldn't be available. You also make a great case for the post-birth abortion argument.

Ironic.....

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002215849/a51609674c381bc36a329326c990a1a9_answer_1_xlarge.png

pathetic

David, you've done everything possible to avoid locking in an actual race and have proven to be even more of a joke than what we all initially thought of you on the Lambo forums. It now makes sense why you had to resort to online personal ads to find a wife.....

David, you've done everything possible to avoid locking in an actual race and have proven to be even more of a joke than what we all initially thought of you on the Lambo forums. It now makes sense why you had to resort to online personal ads to find a wife.....

That's a bitch move jamie, I don't give a fuck how people find there S.O. , That tells me he's smart enough to utilize the internet. I don't see why everyones so worried about it being locked in.

If i say I'm going to race colt boostin for 20$ do i need to get a notary involved or WTF?

http://cutestuff.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/cute-cat-laughing.jpg

That's a bitch move jamie, I don't give a fuck how people find there S.O. , That tells me he's smart enough to utilize the internet. I don't see why everyones so worried about it being locked in.

If i say I'm going to race colt boostin for 20$ do i need to get a notary involved or WTF?

If you don't give a fuck, then why are you crying?

Yeah, Jamie, I'm the joke on those forums! :lolguy:

I did everything I needed to do to 'lock' in the race: I said I would do it. I'm sorry to hear that your word is garbage unless $1,000 stands behind it. I'm not surprised given your reputation, though.

And as far as my wife goes and personal ads, that's as funny as it is false. You could easily verify that by talking with anyone who knows us, but why let facts get in the way of your statements; if you did that, you wouldn't be Jamie.

That's a bitch move jamie, I don't give a fuck how people find there S.O. , That tells me he's smart enough to utilize the internet.

Maybe I'm old school, but I find it pathetic when someone has to resort to shopping or posting AOL personal ads to find a wife. Whatever happened to just being charming when you see somebody you want to ask out? Seems to have worked for most people for centuries....

Oh well, the fact is David has proven to be a douche bag and I'll be shocked if he ever races anybody.

Yeah, Jamie, I'm the joke on those forums! :lolguy:

I did everything I needed to do to 'lock' in the race: I said I would do it. I'm sorry to hear that your word is garbage unless $1,000 stands behind it. I'm not surprised given your reputation, though.

And as far as my wife goes and personal ads, that's as funny as it is false. You could easily verify that by talking with anyone who knows us, but why let facts get in the way of your statements; if you did that, you wouldn't be Jamie.

You stopped replying when you found out I wasn't running a bolt-on kit....

You're right it is funny.....

http://www.whirlmagazine.com/2010/09/emily-cole-david-wiggins/

Maybe I'm old school, but I find it pathetic when someone has to resort to shopping or posting AOL personal ads to find a wife. Whatever happened to just being charming when you see somebody you want to ask out? Seems to have worked for most people for centuries....

Oh well, the fact is David has proven to be a douche bag and I'll be shocked if he ever races anybody.

I prefer the "creep them from the corner til they love you technique".... worked for me

You stopped replying when you found out I wasn't running a bolt-on kit....

You're right it is funny.....

http://www.whirlmagazine.com/2010/09/emily-cole-david-wiggins/

You told me you were running a Stage 1 Racing or Stage R from UGR, I said sure lets race, it'll be fun. That was end of it because, as you knew, my car wasn't completed.

You don't even realize how dumb you are. You post a link to an article that clearly refutes the very thing you are claiming. Not only are you a douche but you're completely mentally incapable of even telling the truth! LOL!

Can't wait to hear all of your excuses when race time comes and you can't find your feminine napkins! Maybe you'll get lucky and Kevin will blackmail you into not racing.

I think its super funny your hating on someone for how they met there wife. VIA the same medium your making fun of.

BTW

I ordered a pizza using the internet.

ohh and some parts for my car

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Raven6t9/oh_snap.gif

He's Old School, he walks uphill both ways to get the pizza and when he gets there, he tells them they shouldn't use modern methods (like heat) to cook it. And then lies and says he never agreed to buy a pizza even though he ordered it.

He's Old School, he walks uphill both ways to get the pizza and when he gets there, he tells them they shouldn't use modern methods (like heat) to cook it. And then lies and says he never agreed to buy a pizza even though he ordered it.

Bet he doesn't mow his grass like a boss, so you have that going for you I guess.

Is this how rich folks fight?

I think its super funny your hating on someone for how they met there wife. VIA the same medium your making fun of.

BTW

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Raven6t9/oh_snap.gif

I think my wife ordered a pizza online too the other night. Not sure of your point unless that ordering a wife should be as simple as buying a pizza....

I think my wife ordered a pizza online too the other night. Not sure of your point unless that ordering a wife should be as simple as buying a pizza....

I'm not sure you point, I was talking about using the internet as a utility.

* Very similar to how we are using the internet right now to discuss how using the internet to do things is stupid.

Bet he doesn't mow his grass like a boss, so you have that going for you I guess.

Is this how rich folks fight?

No. Typically rich people start wars on tax-paxer dollars!:lolguy:

I'm just having fun with someone who got in way over their head; and I was bored.

I'm not sure you point, I was talking about using the internet as a utility.

* Very similar to how we are using the internet right now to discuss using the internet to do things is stupid.

Whatever you do, DON'T USE LOGIC or facts; his head will explode.

Just to make things clear.

We are talking about using a communications method to communicate between 2 people that have similar interests.

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER WANT TO COMMUNICATE VIA THE INTERET!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@3