The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its simple If your car dose not run dont come to a racing forum to find races! i vote ban till car actually runs a number.

fucks sake as it sits right now i can smoke your $500000 dollar lambo in my $20000 s10 being as mine runs and has ran a 8 sec pass.

only thing u do by bragging about a car thats in peices is to tell all the poor people who to rob. lol.

-rep to dr wiggs untill he can prove that his car will actually move with its own power, i dont think 4 human power is evan = to 1 horse.

Its simple If your car dose not run dont come to a racing forum to find races! i vote ban till car actually runs a number.

fucks sake as it sits right now i can smoke your $500000 dollar lambo in my $20000 s10 being as mine runs and has ran a 8 sec pass.

only thing u do by bragging about a car thats in peices is to tell all the poor people who to rob. lol.

-rep to dr wiggs untill he can prove that his car will actually move with its own power, i dont think 4 human power is evan = to 1 horse.

Yeah. Wouldn't want to have anything lined up for when it is; that type of preparedness would be seen as insanity! Thank you for clearing that confusion up. I forgot about the CR rules that state your car must be running before you line up races. Damn the fine print!

I think my wife ordered a pizza online too the other night. Not sure of your point unless that ordering a wife should be as simple as buying a pizza....

How do you even come back from that? Even if D'wiggs actually races, and actually beat anyone-his award for lifetime failure of being a man is posted all over the internet! :lolguy:

How do you even come back from that? Even if D'wiggs actually races, and actually beat anyone-his award for lifetime failure of being a man is posted all over the internet! :lolguy:

So you're a failure of a man if you use(d) online services to meet women? Can you clarify?

I mean, I am struggling to see your argument here...

"HAHAHAHA, You have a +1,000whp lambo and beat XXX, but you met your smoking hot wife on AOL... LOSER!!!!"

So you're a failure of a man if you use(d) online services to meet women? Can you clarify?

"HAHAHAHA, You have a +1,000whp lambo and beat XXX, but you met your smoking hot wife on AOL... LOSER!!!!"

this

Sorry if it ruffles feathers-but yes. If you are trolling the internet for women especially when you are a fucking FRESHMAN at OHIO state, I'm sorry you are no man in my book.

And to save confusion for future trollers, his engineless Lambo is not running, and has not beaten anything.

Sorry if it ruffles feathers-but yes. If you are trolling the internet for women especially when you are a fucking FRESHMAN at OHIO state, I'm sorry you are no man in my book.

And to save confusion for future trollers, his engineless Lambo is not running, and has not beaten anything.

Yes, but to say he's a loser is laughable. Some people don't have the self esteem to approach any girl. I'm also assuming that since he did go to a private school that college life was most likely hard to adapt to at first.

Do you own 2 lambos and various other cars? no

Id say he's still winning.

Yes, but to say he's a loser is laughable. Some people don't have the self esteem to approach any girl. I'm also assuming that since he did go to a private school that college life was most likely hard to adapt to at first.

Do you own 2 lambos and various other cars? no

Id say he's still winning.

700hp BONE STOCK

This ftw

This guy is full of lols. This is the first build for ips he has no dyno numbers or any thing to base his car off of but yet it's going to be the fastest of its kind