The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

As a young man I would have denied that what I owned was due to a trust fund or someone elses money. At the ripe old age of 34 I would be so happy if that were the case and would spend every waking second being grateful that I was so fortunate enough to have been given such a gift that it has eased the burden of life's stress'.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a young man I would have denied that what I owned was due to a trust fund or someone elses money. At the ripe old age of 34 I would be so happy if that were the case and would spend every waking second being grateful that I was so fortunate enough to have been given such a gift that it has eased the burden of life's stress'.

Yes sir.

[quote=10phone2;1546306

this statement right here ties into just about every reason why people think your a classsless shithead.

Let's make it simple, if your so confident that your car is the king of the hill, first run Jamie. After that and you win, put your big boy pants on and make a public/open to challenge to anything that UGR or titan can bring to Texas at 2k13.

Sorry to get your panties in a bunch there but deal with it; the statement is the truth. I realize you don't get those assumptions made about you so you don't see the humor; if you did, you definitely would and you would also see a pattern about all of those who do said assuming.

So now your annointing Jamie as the fastest thing out there, benchrace much? LOL

Amen to that!

There is always someone faster, and that applies to you to Mr. Wiggles

And Jamie, and UGR, and Titan, and Heffner, and SP, etc. etc.

• Upvote 1

That was tx mile event, not tx2k12 event

and I think the distance covered and type of run was completely different than what's being discussed here.

hey, I'm late to this Urinary Olympic event, someone please post me some pics of both these bad ass cars that are being debated about there. I've seen Jamie's but not for a while. What about David's? I think I saw what is supposed to be his the other day, but there's no way it could be as that mofo was just a shell. I don't want to sift through 20pgs of thread to find them.

Please don't tell me we're talking about bench racing a shell against a car that runs either as I'll fucking puke.

in for pics. thx!

Please don't tell me we're talking about bench racing a shell against a car that runs either as I'll fucking puke.

in for pics. thx!

Well hate to make you go to the bathroom but go throw up a little then:barf:

Well hate to make you go to the bathroom but go throw up a little then:barf:

STFU, are you serious? :dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

Well then fuck it, even my wife's minivan will kick that rides ass. Hang on, BRB, going to post that I can lift more than anyone once I complete my body building program. Not sure how long it will be, but just you wait.......

Oh yeah....and my dad could have beat your dad up in his prime.

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

Close this thread. Useless.

Hennescrew (aka Hennssee) had the fastest with a new record of 257.7 in a Ford GT. Wonder if that was AWD? :lolguy:

That's very similar to the (factory) Veyron top speed.

What do either of these cars have to do with your car, or how it should compare to Jamie's? (I'll give you a hint...)

David, your car is either faster than Jamie's car, or it isn't. If it is, you can either drive well and beat him, or you can't. Those two things are irrefutable. No amount of arguing will change either of those things. Your first post in this thread is asking to line up some races, and the first reply is from someone accepting your challenge. You have yet to lock in a race with him.

Now, put yourself on the other side. If you read this thread, and it was someone else's name instead of yours, what would you have to say about it?

David, your car is either faster than Jamie's car, or it isn't.

I've been told that David's car isn't even built yet. WTF kind of debate do we have going on among adults that includes a yet to be built car? Off to go bang my yet to be supermodel whore that's 45yrs my junior and is still in the balls of her father. :dumb:

Wow. Just when you think people cant say dummer shit! Between JP's nut-swinging and the comical combination of people's ignorance along with keyboard bravery, it certainly has been entertaining.

Here's what we'll do, and I think this will make everyone quite happy. I'll stick to pushing the envelope and doing projects that most people can't even dream about, and you guys can stick to paying me to watch the videos on YouTube. It's a win-win! And then people like JP can act tough and criticize on internet forums liie this so that their e-dicks swing so low it drags on the ground.

And when the car is done and I race the first UGR GTT and then Jamie and I race, you can all watch that video too. But alas, could such a proposition hurt the way CR views me????? EGADS!!!

It's a shame when the intelligent and 'good' people and the ones who post the most are almost always not one in the same.

ill just drive down orange rd and take it for a spin... i dont like youtube

That was tx mile event, not tx2k12 event

Gotcha. The TX mile event is the only one that really matters when it comes to actual records.

That's very similar to the (factory) Veyron top speed.

What do either of these cars have to do with your car, or how it should compare to Jamie's? (I'll give you a hint...)

Your first post in this thread is asking to line up some races, and the first reply is from someone accepting your challenge. You have yet to lock in a race with him.

Now, put yourself on the other side. If you read this thread, and it was someone else's name instead of yours, what would you have to say about it?

I mentioned it because people said UGR had the fastest car which, whilst that may be true, it currently isn't the case per the records; that's all.

All I said is that I wanted to line up some races. Jamie then jumped in and made it seem like he had been offering for some time and I was ignoring him when, as I can prove, I told him I would gladly race him when my car was done.

Jamie's nutswingers simply couldn't handle even the notion of 'their' car being beaten even though some of them seem to think 'they' run 12" drag radials in the front! :lolguy:

Lamborghinis are front wheel drive and not concerned with wheel hop? http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Smileys/shrug.gif

I can fit 315s in the front of my car :gabe:

And it's useful... and my car is RWD!!!!!!!!!1111!!!one!!1!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie's nutswingers simply couldn't handle even the notion of 'their' car being beaten even though some of them seem to think 'they' run 12" drag radials in the front! :lolguy:

Now you have gone too far. Is that supposed to be some sort of "dig" against Colts? Lemme tell you, they are the bestest platform for Drag Racing, Road Racing, High Speed runs, and 30-infinity Rolls. The nerve you have coming in here on your riding mower spewing trash and trying to make scents of your utter bollocks of a life.

Taur Matan Ruak and others regrouped the following day at the base of Monte Legumau (Monte Apara) and recommenced guerrilla operations after the collapse of the last Timorese resistance base at Matebian Mountain on 22 November 1978. He was ordered to carry out guerrilla activities in the east after the death of Commander Nicolau Lobato in December 1978. During a mission to locate survivors of the annihilation campaign, Taur Matan Ruak was captured in the Viqueque area by Indonesian army forces on 31 March 1979. After 23 days he managed to escape and rejoin other FALINTIL forces in the mountains.

In March 1981 he was appointed Assistant Chief-of-Staff of FALINTIL, responsible for the operational command of the Eastern Sectors and later the Central Sector. Taur Matan Ruak was promoted and made responsible for strategic planning of commando operations in the Eastern sector in March 1983. Between 1984 and 1986 Brigadier Ruak was transferred and served as military adviser for commando operations in the Western Sector. After nearly 10 years of operational experience he was promoted to Deputy Chief-of-Staff. After 1986, he was responsible for all commando operations throughout Timor Leste. In November 1992, Commander-in-Chief Xanana Gusmão was captured in Dili. Taur Matan Ruak was promoted to Chief-of-Staff. Mr. Ruak became the Commander of FALINTIL after the death of Commander Konis Santana on 11 March 1998. Xanana Gusmão resigned from FALINTIL and Taur Matan Ruak was appointed the Commander-in-Chief of FALINTIL. With the Restoration of Independence on 20 May 2002 he became the Chefe Estado Maior General Forças Armadas (CEMGFA or Chief of the Armed Forces) and was promoted to Major General in 2009.

General Ruak is married to Isabel da Costa Ferreira.

In short: Lambos :dumb:

Now you have gone too far. Is that supposed to be some sort of "dig" against Colts? Lemme tell you, they are the bestest platform for Drag Racing, Road Racing, High Speed runs, and 30-infinity Rolls. The nerve you have coming in here on your riding mower spewing trash and trying to make scents of your utter bollocks of a life.

:lolguy:

Gotcha. The TX mile event is the only one that really matters when it comes to actual records.

I mentioned it because people said UGR had the fastest car which, whilst that may be true, it currently isn't the case per the records; that's all.

All I said is that I wanted to line up some races. Jamie then jumped in and made it seem like he had been offering for some time and I was ignoring him when, as I can prove, I told him I would gladly race him when my car was done.

So you're building your car to run the mile?

Taur Matan Ruak and others regrouped the following day at the base of Monte Legumau (Monte Apara) and recommenced guerrilla operations after the collapse of the last Timorese resistance base at Matebian Mountain on 22 November 1978. He was ordered to carry out guerrilla activities in the east after the death of Commander Nicolau Lobato in December 1978. During a mission to locate survivors of the annihilation campaign, Taur Matan Ruak was captured in the Viqueque area by Indonesian army forces on 31 March 1979. After 23 days he managed to escape and rejoin other FALINTIL forces in the mountains.

In March 1981 he was appointed Assistant Chief-of-Staff of FALINTIL, responsible for the operational command of the Eastern Sectors and later the Central Sector. Taur Matan Ruak was promoted and made responsible for strategic planning of commando operations in the Eastern sector in March 1983. Between 1984 and 1986 Brigadier Ruak was transferred and served as military adviser for commando operations in the Western Sector. After nearly 10 years of operational experience he was promoted to Deputy Chief-of-Staff. After 1986, he was responsible for all commando operations throughout Timor Leste. In November 1992, Commander-in-Chief Xanana Gusmão was captured in Dili. Taur Matan Ruak was promoted to Chief-of-Staff. Mr. Ruak became the Commander of FALINTIL after the death of Commander Konis Santana on 11 March 1998. Xanana Gusmão resigned from FALINTIL and Taur Matan Ruak was appointed the Commander-in-Chief of FALINTIL. With the Restoration of Independence on 20 May 2002 he became the Chefe Estado Maior General Forças Armadas (CEMGFA or Chief of the Armed Forces) and was promoted to Major General in 2009.

General Ruak is married to Isabel da Costa Ferreira.

EPIC!!!:lolguy:

So you're building your car to run the mile?

Yes. So much more engineering has to go into the mile than the 1/4 mile because of the speeds and distance involved. Love the bigger challenge.