The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

Well, lets be fair. While that may be the [huge] foundation for his financial success; Im sure he has used it to create his own income. Whether it be personal business ventures, investing, and if he uses that degree for business law practice which can bring in quite hefty bank roll.

In his defense, even I get annoyed when a 'young' guy is successful, the first thing thrown out is "it's just daddy's money!!"

I would gladly 'take daddy's money' and turn it into my own. Wouldn't you?

-Marc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you betcha... but I am just hoping to become that daddy for my son... I think I can make it happen. :) pulled up by own bootstraps and all that...

Couldn't agree more. As I'm sure D.Wiggs is. On the other side of the coin, he talks a lot of shit and I'm interested to see him back it up. And I like stirring the pot.

-Marc

well, as someone suggested earlier, I am sure the car shit talking has a lot to do with excitement of having a well over 1k hp car... I would talk shit too! Maybe not to his extent...

Which brings me to a serious question... Why do you have so much of a problem with UGR? You seem to genuinely dislike them... Did they tell you to eff off? Laugh at you? Did you know the guy they are accused of blackmailing? I mean, a lot of your comments go beyond friendly grudge-match.

So it's stock? Bikes vs cars is gay (sorry Dover). What happened to your fast tin cans on wheels?? :)

:fuuuu:

it's all good I didn't build my bike to race cars but its fun when racing gangsters!

I am down to race thank janky turbo busa from cleveland any day :gabe:

What perplexes me; with a shit ton of money the guy clearly has... why in theeeee fawk is he cutting his own grass? Maybe he just really likes his sweet lawnmower I guess? :lol:

+1

i don't cut my own grass and i'm just one of the peons here. i wanted to get a sweet mower--my wife gave me the 'reality check' regarding the time it would take to cut 2.5 acres, weedeat, edge, and clear all the clippings out. i have to admit, i'm more than happy to pay someone else to do it at this time in my life

+1

i don't cut my own grass and i'm just one of the peons here. i wanted to get a sweet mower--my wife gave me the 'reality check' regarding the time it would take to cut 2.5 acres, weedeat, edge, and clear all the clippings out. i have to admit, i'm more than happy to pay someone else to do it at this time in my life

I don't cut my own grass and I only have 0.5 acres (no to mention the lawn/shrub service aka weed and fert) :lol:

How about some facts about the SV....

What are you removing/replacing to drop weight to those numbers?

Will the car make 1,600whp+?

What tires are you running and what tuning software and/or traction control system are you using to hook it?

I've listed every item in great detail on the build page so you can look there for all of the facts you need. About to add another 'group' of weight loss items to the tally. We could achieve 2800lbs if we went full race car.

The assumptions of trust funds and Daddy's money are always good for a laugh as they tell you more about the person making the statement.

I mow my own grass because it's fun. Weed whacking, edging, mulching, etc. is left to my property manager because it isn't fun!;)

And Colt is damn near a midget; that explains volumes about the pseudo-confidence. Lol

I've listed every item in great detail on the build page so you can look there for all of the facts you need. About to add another 'group' of weight loss items to the tally. We could achieve 2800lbs if we went full race car.

The assumptions of trust funds and Daddy's money are always good for a laugh as they tell you more about the person making the statement.

I mow my own grass because it's fun. Weed whacking, edging, mulching, etc. is left to my property manager because it isn't fun!;)

And Colt is damn near a midget; that explains volumes about the pseudo-confidence. Lol

Fuck weed whacking... that shits for the birds.

well, as someone suggested earlier, I am sure the car shit talking has a lot to do with excitement of having a well over 1k hp car... I would talk shit too! Maybe not to his extent...

Personally, I wouldn't say shit... and when it came down to it, that's when you let the car do it's 'talking.'

Want to sex? ;)

"The assumptions of trust funds and Daddy's money are always good for a laugh as they tell you more about the person making the statement. "

this statement right here ties into just about every reason why people think your a classsless shithead.

Let's make it simple, if your so confident that your car is the king of the hill, first run Jamie. After that and you win, put your big boy pants on and make a public/open to challenge to anything that UGR or titan can bring to Texas at 2k13.