The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about some facts about the SV....

What are you removing/replacing to drop weight to those numbers?

Will the car make 1,600whp+?

What tires are you running and what tuning software and/or traction control system are you using to hook it?

Actual facts are obviously not this guy's forte.

PLEASE BRING SAID CAR TO TEXAS FOR TX2K13..

You want to claim to be the fastest bring it down and prove it. I've decided to keep my bike and we'll be down there again and will have a couple more additions to it.

Can't wait to see you all there.

You want to claim to be the fastest bring it down and prove it. I've decided to keep my bike and we'll be down there again and will have a couple more additions to it.

:fuckyeah:

:no:

NOOOOO. Sell it bro. but srs though. do what makes you happy

Yes, and as long and I dont blow my other knee out-we will Brng the heat from the CLE crew. With Jamie we dont need anything else really, but I will try to rep with a (soon to be boosted) Busa :)

I can at least show the fuckers down there how to actually TUCK. Jesus!

Yes, and as long and I dont blow my other knee out-we will Brng the heat from the CLE crew. With Jamie we dont need anything else really, but I will try to rep with a (soon to be boosted) Busa :)

Your a fucking dwarf you don't tuck, you just sit on the bike and your under the windscreen. I'm surprised your feet touch the ground. :) <3

Did you really just pull a D.Wiggs and bench race something that isn't complete yet? :eek:

A 5'5" 131lb rider can tuck easier than a 6'+ rider. Troof.

Can you place both feet flat on the ground when you're on your bike? :)

-Marc

Your a fucking dwarf you don't tuck, you just sit on the bike and your under the windscreen. I'm surprised your feet touch the ground. :) <3

I'm 5'9. I dont think your much taller there br0nugget :)

Did you really just pull a D.Wiggs and bench race something that isn't complete yet? :eek:

No-it already goes 9.6@150mph as it sits in my garage (off spray) and it's only spray'd on the street. It's more than competitive. ;) But Dominating > Just competing, so its time to step it up.

A 5'5" 131lb rider can tuck easier than a 6'+ rider. Troof.

Can you place both feet flat on the ground when you're on your bike? :)

-Marc

I will let my wife know that. ;) I'm 5'9, 165 post surgery (180 before) and My knees are actually bent when I am just sitting on it.

For someone who is yet to say anything of any intellectual value... you sure do like to degrade others' cognitive ability...

...I mean, if you're a smart guy...

I thought people...were slightly more educated than the typical internet moron.

...the apparently enormous process of correcting people's ignorance.

Let's work through this so I can help to educate you

idiotic statements.

it's borderline comical to see the 'people' in here say what they do. Tell you what, I'll even cut you some slack by not correcting all of the mistakes you made in your post.

Just when you think people cant say dummer shit!

...comical combination of people's ignorance...

...probably isn't the most perceptive person.

And yet they exceed your by light years.

I see the art...also escapes you.

lack the ability to recognize and process sarcasm

It's OK buddy. One day, you'll get there...I hope.

It's a shame when the intelligent and 'good' people and the ones who post the most are almost always not one in the same.

^oh, the irony

Your self-perception seems seriously dissociated from reality. $$ may buy a quality education, but that doesn't imply intelligence. By the way, I had a roommate who was in law school, I lol'd at the classwork he called "hard". Though he is now living in Miami, has a smoking hot fiance, and probably making more money than me at this point... so there probably is something to say there with being smart enough to know what job makes money. LOL

However, I did get a good chuckle from this bazingga

Hope you enjoyed your dinner conversation with Kevin 5 years ago!!

Better hope you didn't go to a strip club or anywhere incriminatingl he might blackmail you with the photos!!;)

This race NEEDS to happen. Up the odds...one Yetzer behind each car. Bwright is all gimped up so he can video.

-Marc

Mikes on crutches and Jeff don't push cars with out coaxing ;).

My Ideal IPS Car push line up.

Tommy To tell us how stupid we are and to scream get out of my way I'll do it myself

Bwright

Proteam right there buddy

Mikes on crutches and Jeff don't push cars with out coaxing ;).

My Ideal IPS Car push line up.

Tommy To tell us how stupid we are and to scream get out of my way I'll do it myself

Bwright

Proteam right there buddy

BWrong is gimped up. And, even in full force his little chicken legs aren't good for more than a 50ft race. Hence the 300ft race. :)

-Marc

No-it already goes 9.6@150mph as it sits in my garage (off spray) and it's only spray'd on the street. It's more than competitive. ;) But Dominating > Just competing, so its time to step it up.

So it's stock? Bikes vs cars is gay (sorry Dover). What happened to your fast tin cans on wheels?? :)

I will let my wife know that. ;) I'm 5'9, 165 post surgery (180 before) and My knees are actually bent when I am just sitting on it.

Raised peg mod or do you wear heels when you ride? ;)

Where did the man of the week go? This thread needs more D.Wiggs!

-Marc

So it's stock? Bikes vs cars is gay (sorry Dover). What happened to your fast tin cans on wheels?? :)

I didnt know stock Busa's trap 150, make 178whp, and are spray'd. but OK :)

Most of last year was spent making money off other people's junk. I finally have the time now to work on my own-stay tuned... ;)

I didnt know stock Busa's trap 150, make 178whp, and are spray'd. but OK :)

Glad I could educate you. :cool:

That falls form the Trust fund tree..

Everyone can hate on his trust fund all day long...but act like you aren't jealous and would turn it down.

What perplexes me; with a shit ton of money the guy clearly has... why in theeeee fawk is he cutting his own grass? Maybe he just really likes his sweet lawnmower I guess? :lol:

Obviously mowing the lawn is his personal reflection time. It offers him the opportunity to dumb down his posts so we can understand him. ;)

-Marc

That falls form the Trust fund tree..

Well, lets be fair. While that may be the [huge] foundation for his financial success; Im sure he has used it to create his own income. Whether it be personal business ventures, investing, and if he uses that degree for business law practice which can bring in quite hefty bank roll.

In his defense, even I get annoyed when a 'young' guy is successful, the first thing thrown out is "it's just daddy's money!!"