The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

I didnt realize it was a crime to rep someones car now a days without being called a "nut swinger" as some of you have said. Then I guess we are all guilty cause I am sure at some point in your life you have talked up someones car and compared it to another car.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly JP, I cannot understand why you are still bashing this guy. He is rich, into cars, loves to spend a lot of money on cars, and is cocky as fuck. Sounds like the perfect candidate for your next dick to swing from.

Once his car is done, weather it beats Jamie or not, I have a feeling you will buddy up with him and hope to share some of his spotlight.

I don't have a dog in this fight, and am not on any of the big hitters payrolls. I'm simply making my observation known.

Troll on.

-Marc

Because I hate pussys. Thats it. Look from day one of me being on this forum-the only people I "bash" are pussies who cant back up their mouth with their car, there actions, and in this case, anything besides more bullshit math that somehow equates to him having already beaten cars with his jack-stand warrior. He is a joke, literally. I don't care if a person has one dollar, or every dollar in the word-a bitch is a bitch. Simple as that.

Further-to that end I would NEVER be friends with this guy unless he became a different human being (which has happened before on CR) between now and when he gets walked by everyone else. I'd rather have a life ban from CR than befriend such and ignorant pussified fat version of what a man is. Copy, paste, subscribe it-do whatever you have to do to burn that into your memory. Even if this pudgy bastard has anything that resembled a man's dick, I could be the last faggot on Earth and I still would not swing from this guy's tiny fat man cock.

And I love that you consider me a dick swinger for Jamie. In my opinion, a dick swinger is a person that is a sideline bench warmer IE-you

I don't have a dog in this fight,
that tires desperately to be in the game by being a small barking dog behind a computer screen. If I am that, then 99.9% of this forum is fucked. I am the first person that initiated a large North vs. South meeting back when D. Wiggs was still trolling for his mail order bride. Before I was even a member here. The ACTUAL people that matter here, the racers, like Tilley, Sam, Linn, Shanton, Sonny, Dover, the old IPS crew... can verify that. Shit has not changed on that front.

Do I set up races for him and anyone else from up north that wants to tangle? Sure. I mean fuck I have set up full scale events involving cars from Multiple cities in multiple states (on need for speed of course, officer :)) Could I be called the guy's all but official Hype man? Sure. But what good Hype man back's a looser? Jamie is the ONLY person that beat me on the street when I had the Colt with the GT42. that 1.5 seasons, and literally ONE fucking loss. I respect Jamie. Not for his money-but for the simple fact that he is ALWAYS is down to race, and never runs his mount when he cant at least attempt yo back it up. Never, not once. I have that same respect for anyone who does the same when it comes to this hobby, and life in general. D Wiggs is nothing more than a troll with a consistent stream of old money and a loud mouth. Nothing more. You want to give props for that-go right ahead. In my book-that would be dick swinging. Last time I logged on-this was still Columbus Racing-not Columbus dick beating.

Respect is earned, not given in my book. If he ever earns it, it will be given. It's doubtful seems this tard has been the same pompas child since 2006, but if Cavin can come back from where he was on the CR life totem poll, anything can happen. :)

On that note-another thing I just don't get with D Wiggs. How could you have a well of old money to swim in, be the offspring of an Olympic athlete, and be such a fat out out shape bastard? :confused:

i've never seen David Wiggs out, did a search online and i think i found him driving one of his lambo's is this him?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/07/20/article-0-0A81CC5C000005DC-991_468x332.jpg

I don't think he'll make goal weight if he just lets any ol' random fat dude ride along and weigh his shit down.

Looks like Jamie went raw dog on JP last night sans reach around or facial; he seems extra butt-hurt.

Tell you what JP, since you're such a tough guy behind the computer screen, I'll make it much more direct for you. You can come down to IPS some time and tell me how much you love me in person; since you like to scream it from the roof tops on an internet forum. Seems only fair given your hard-on for me.

It also seems odd that you love the word pussy so much (and all of its forms-both real and imaginary) and yet only deal with cock and balls in your personal life. It's ok. You're not the "last faggot on Earth" as you claimed. Someone will give you that reach around one day.

10k for a car that won't out run a ford LOL

ummmmm being that the car already beat the piss out of a 2012 Mustang Gt I think your a bit off there. ohh yeah that was low boost. Also in its old shell prior to the STi Shortblock it went 12.3@113mph

Holopac would delete himself with assassination of the English language like this:

"The car runs starts and drives right now. If i don't sale the car whole I will be parting everything out in a month."

Subaru LOL

I'm kinda lost, where my English is incorrect. But what ever.

Looks like Jamie went raw dog on JP last night sans reach around or facial; he seems extra butt-hurt.

Tell you what JP, since you're such a tough guy behind the computer screen, I'll make it much more direct for you. You can come down to IPS some time and tell me how much you love me in person; since you like to scream it from the roof tops on an internet forum. Seems only fair given your hard-on for me.

It also seems odd that you love the word pussy so much (and all of its forms-both real and imaginary) and yet only deal with cock and balls in your personal life. It's ok. You're not the "last faggot on Earth" as you claimed. Someone will give you that reach around one day.

You are either a 10 year old child, or a legitimate sociopath. Jesus your a weird fucking dude.

ohh wait I actually have 3 running cars that could all race right now.

Whom is that even a response to? Are you calling someone out? In the 7 years you have been around I don't remember you ever having anything that was actually fast. :confused:

You are either a 10 year old child, or a legitimate sociopath. Jesus your a weird fucking dude.

Whom is that even a response to? Are you calling someone out? In the 7 years you have been around I don't remember you ever having anything that was actually fast. :confused:

It was more of a comment to the haters. BTW My 12 second subaru beat the shit out of many faster cars in the past from a dig. I could careless if the car isn't the fastest thing on the streets. The only reason the car never went 11s was I never found a large enough tire for the gear. I never built the car to be a drag car it was just something i liked to do on the side. I don't many other people who can claim they drive there car in the rain/snow/dirt and still can click off a resonable 1/4 time.....

P.S. I actually race my cars

It was more of a comment to the haters. BTW My 12 second subaru beat the shit out of many faster cars in the past from a dig. I could careless if the car isn't the fastest thing on the streets. The only reason the car never went 11s was I never found a large enough tire for the gear. I never built the car to be a drag car it was just something i liked to do on the side. I don't many other people who can claim they drive there car in the rain/snow/dirt and still can click off a resonable 1/4 time.....

P.S. I actually race my cars

Nobody cares about your 10K SHITBUCKET in the corral section ya fat cocksucker. Go run that junkyard special into buckeye lake.

Let's see, Since you've followed me into 2 different threads to make comments about myself or my car you seem to care. I would care too If I owned the worst possible platform to put a lsX motor into.

What's your shit pile run again? ohhh 13.2

Shut you cock sucker until your POS can catch me. Fuck I could put my turbo on my wifes outback and spank your slow pos.

Let's see, Since you've followed me into 2 different threads to make comments about myself or my car you seem to care. I would care too If I owned the worst possible platform to put a lsX motor into.

What's your shit pile run again? ohhh 13.2

Shut you cock sucker until your POS can catch me. Fuck I could put my turbo on my wifes outback and spank your slow pos.

lol @ thinking 13.2 is all my car can run FATTY. Go be fat back in the corral. Imma stop by a junkyard this week and slop me together a Thorne special and try to sell it to my bros on CR for 10x what I got in it. BRB

• Upvote 1