The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

lol @ thinking 13.2 is what my car is capable of FATTY. Go be fat back in the corral.

I don't care what your car is capable of I care what you can drive your car to. If your telling me your going to pickup another full second I call bullshit with out spray or other various parts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what your car is capable of I care what you can drive your car to. If your telling me your going to pickup another full second I call bullshit with out spray or other various parts

LOL. Its safe to assume you weren't at the track meet Double FATTY WITH CHEESE.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/284/509/0ff.jpg

I was out friday @ the cR meet in my daily driver. BTW this fatty could put his foot upside your head. That's not a threat its a fact. *

Unless you over 6'2 at which point I would have a issue because Im short.

Let's see, Since you've followed me into 2 different threads to make comments about myself or my car you seem to care. I would care too If I owned the worst possible platform to put a lsX motor into.

What's your shit pile run again? ohhh 13.2

Shut you cock sucker until your POS can catch me.

You cheeky cunt my rx7 is faster than your shit box does that mean its worth 15k

Worst lsx platform > glorified subaru shit box

Brb.

Fs/ft shit box that's faster than thorne's shit box asking 100,000 obo

I was out friday @ the cR meet in my daily driver. BTW this fatty could put his foot upside your head. That's not a threat its a fact. *

Unless you over 6'2 at which point I would have a issue because Im short.

CUM AT ME WITH YOUR FATASS. It should be very easy to spot me since I'm the only one with a bright ass yellow loud gto.

After my gto slams its dick in whatever shitbox subaru you have at the time I'm going to slam my dick off the side of your face while everybody lols and makes it rain on your big ol head with quarter pounders from the local fat center store that you eat from daily.

CUM AT ME WITH YOUR FATASS. It should be very easy to spot me since I'm the only one with a bright ass yellow loud gto.

After my DD gto slams its dick in whatever shitbox subaru you have at the time I'm going to slam my dick off the side of your face while everybody lols and makes it rain on your big ol head with quarter pounders from the local fat center store that you eat from daily.

Look keyboard warrior, I'm sorry that you have a gto thats modded and only runs 13.2. Being that any modern wrx/sti with a tune runs high 12s I would be alittle ashamed and be weary of picking fights with subarus...

Let me know once you run a 12 and I'll worry about setting up a race with you. Until then keep running you mouth about shit you know nothing about.

News flash it don't matter whats in it. It's still a shit box you can get a used Sti in much better shape for that price

YOUR FUCKING STUPID PLEASE SHOW ME A STI FOR 10K

PLEASE right now I want a STI in running order for 10k

Look keyboard warrior, I'm sorry that you have a gto thats modded and only runs 13.2. Being that any modern wrx/sti with a tune runs high 12s I would be alittle ashamed and be weary of picking fights with subarus...

Let me know once you run a 12 and I'll worry about setting up a race with you. Until then keep running you mouth about shit you know nothing about.

I hope You realize I wasn't even running my car full tilt last Friday

There will be no keyboarding going on when I slap my dick upside your head next time I'm in cbus. Wish I got to see you this past weekend :(

There will be no keyboarding going on when I slap my dick upside your head next time I'm in cbus. Wish I got to see you last weekend :(

Again I would be very upset and angry if I where you too, 13.2 is pretty fucking slow for a v8 anything. Id be wanting to slap my dick against everything i could to try and make myself feel better.

So far you've attacked my wagon because its a POS , but my Wagon could beat your gto in every since of the word. Shit my daily is only a 75 shot away from stomping your GTO all while still riding smooth and quite.

So unless you walk up and sneak me like a bitch I don't expect to see shit from you. I would say man 2 man but based on you use of the word CUM and slapping dicks against faces it might excite you.

You are either a 10 year old child, or a legitimate sociopath. Jesus your a weird fucking dude.

You can meet me, call me a bitch to my face, and find out.:thumbup:

BTW, I'm not the one who's into riding dicks and gargling balls, you are. I'd say that's a little weirder.

:lolguy:

P.S. I'll even sit down in a chair so you can make eye contact.

Edited by D.Wiggs