Track Day GoPro Users

wagner

I'll be borrowing one. I haven't ever used it before. But I can send you whatever footage I get.

Cool!

I think the best way will be for me to just download the footage off the SD card. Trying to e-mail these video files can suck.

I'll be bringing mine with me. I'm a fan of the 720p at 60fps. It does 1080p, but only at 30fps.

I've got the suction mount that comes with the motorsports package. So anyone that wants to borrow it for a run I'm down with that.

I'll be bringing mine with me. I'm a fan of the 720p at 60fps. It does 1080p, but only at 30fps.

I've got the suction mount that comes with the motorsports package. So anyone that wants to borrow it for a run I'm down with that.

I might have to pick your brain on a few things with how to use this beast.

If you are serious PM me the final amount and if you can have it by the track day. I might pick another up if the price is right.

Let me know how much. I'll have a cheap-o ebay cam if I can get the fucker to work right. :mad:

I might have to pick your brain on a few things with how to use this beast.

Not a problem, I keep the little instruction book around to remind me what all the little symbols mean.

I love this thing though, has held up very well. Even through the tough mudder this past weekend. Although battery life could be better. I can only squeeze about 2.5-3 hours of continuous life out of it.

Not a problem, I keep the little instruction book around to remind me what all the little symbols mean.

I love this thing though, has held up very well. Even through the tough mudder this past weekend. Although battery life could be better. I can only squeeze about 2.5-3 hours of continuous life out of it.

I have 3 batteries for mine and a car charger. I found a place on amazon that sells the 2 batts and the charger for like $30 shipped.