Cars and Coffee - 4/21/12

zeitgeist57

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up, the spring meet for cars and coffee.com with high end cars is Saturday too in the lot next to Starbucks in New Albany (Market Street). This one starts at 10am. So people can attend both. I believe they only meet there twice a year. I went last year and everyone was nice. Lots of Ferraris, Porsches, and Lamborghinis. Per their Facebook page they will meet as long as it would not be actively raining.
  • Downvote 1

Just a heads up, the spring meet for cars and coffee.com with high end cars is Saturday too in the lot next to Starbucks in New Albany (Market Street). This one starts at 10am. So people can attend both. I believe they only meet there twice a year. I went last year and everyone was nice. Lots of Ferraris, Porsches, and Lamborghinis. Per their Facebook page they will meet as long as it would not be actively raining.

Agreed. It'll be a great turnout for the other group if the weather holds out as well!

We had a good meet last week, we'll have a good meet this week...and will have a few dozen more great meets to come! :)

I wouldn't take my topless Galardo out to a parking lot to sit in the rain either. Just Sayin'.

On one hand I can see that side of it, but on the other, it's not all about cars. IMO, most of the fun about our C&C is just talking with friends and making new ones. Do these "high end" guys have other cars they could drive and do they still show up? Probably not. Hell, CR's group meets in the winter!

I'd make more of ours, even today, if my kids soccer games weren't going on at the same time. Rain or shine, we play and yes, my kids come first.

Enjoy guys and go show those high end guys what C&C is really about.

I'm glad they pushed it back a day, tomorrow is going to be a bright crisp sunny day for viewing $100k cars. I went to this Meet last year with my daughter and saw some very pretty cars. I wouldn't be surprised if y'alls favorite guy D. Wiggs is there tomorrow.

I parked my STi on the other side of the lot last year away from the expensive stuff and went to look at cars came back and guys were taking pics of my car. I was shocked and flattered. I thought the meet last year was very laid back. The car talk that goes on between these guys is pretty funny to eavesdrop on. I over heard 2 guys talking about "options" on their Ferraris. Never really thought there were "options" on those. LOL

I went to the exotic cruise last year with them in my srt jeep. Most of them were cool, asked me about my car and took pictures. Some other people turned their nose up for parking in their parking lot. Luckily I am friends with one of them and he parked next to me..