thoughts on dating a girl with a kid

evan9381

Holding YOUR kid right after birth and Meeting some sluts kid for the first time are two completely different animals.

So every single mom with a kid is a slut? :dumb:

You are more of a fuck than i thought.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at it like LSX cars, they are always being modded or broke, or something, but plenty of you have LSX cars. You just don't know how much fun they are until you get one of YOUR OWN. :)

But unlike a LSx car, I can't sell the kid off if I find I don't like it as much I was expecting.

FS: 2009 Human Boy. Brown hair, blue headlights, standard accessory package.

just my opinion, i believe it has been stated once but i just want to re-iterate...

if you decide to date a woman with a kid, the thing most people fight about the most is the dicipline of the child. we all know children need corrected now and then, but if the mother isnt cool with you diciplining her child, then you will fight. especially if she disagrees with you in front of the kid, then that opens all kinds of doors for them to be manipulative (not that all kids would do that, but alot would).

there are good things to being with a woman with kids too, the possible bond you could form with the kid as well, but dont let that attachment get in the way of an unhealthy relationship either.

cliffs: there are many pros and cons to it, best thing to do is sit down and have a serious talk with the woman if you plan to get serious with her.

Wrote a poem about it...

You have a kid

Im not placing a bid

Im not marrying you, I just want to pop your lid

Thats right, I only want to hit it and be done

You know, fuck you and run

No marriage just a "Shits been real.. bye bye.. had fun"

Leave you sticky like gum

Probably even bust on your bum

Im so good if you had a PHD my dick would make you dumb

Its good that you agree

To everything but the pee

Lets leave this place, like that stupid joke, make like a tree

That was pretty good

You sucked my whole wood

You said you could do it but I didnt think you could

Why are you sharing your ex husband issues?

Stop crying and wasting all those tissues

You just sucked my dick fuck no I wont kiss you!

I think I should go home

Thanks for the dome

I appreciate the way you polished my knob like chrome

Please dont be sore

I dont think you are a whore

I told you before we started it was a quick nut and the door

That was a little too real

I bet shes crying still

I then looked in the mirror and said "who cares... good job Phil"

• Downvote 1

Wrote a poem about it...

You have a kid

Im not placing a bid

Its good that you agree

That was pretty good

You sucked my whole wood

I think I should go home

Thanks for the dome

Please dont be sore

I bet shes crying still

How did this gem escape CR. I wanna report the post just so someone else has to read this awesomeness.

Wrote a poem about it...

You have a kid

Im not placing a bid

Its good that you agree

That was pretty good

You sucked my whole wood

I think I should go home

Thanks for the dome

Please dont be sore

I bet shes crying still

Most epic post on CR...i dont know where else this thread could go from here

I'm sorry would cum dumpster be better?

404 FNF

You are a worthless fucking piece of shit asshole. My fiance was a single mom. But guess what, she was married to her daughter's dad before she even got pregnant. Stuff happens and they ended up getting a divorce when their daughter was 2. So, in your fucked up mind, she's a slut or a cum dumpster? There are so many things I wish I could say to you right now, but I'd end up getting banned. You're not worth it, so I'll just put you on ignore.

You are a worthless fucking piece of shit asshole. My fiance was a single mom. But guess what, she was married to her daughter's dad before she even got pregnant. Stuff happens and they ended up getting a divorce when their daughter was 2. So, in your fucked up mind, she's a slut or a cum dumpster? There are so many things I wish I could say to you right now, but I'd end up getting banned. You're not worth it, so I'll just put you on ignore.

:masturboy:

You should know better than to bring truth and logic to a discussion like this, it never ends well…

You've gone this far, let 'er rip man.

Apparently everyone else can joke in here and say uncouth things in this thread, but not I. Apparently everything I type is serious business only.

Since I've been here for more than 10 years and I don't recall meeting you "Sully" dare I say we most likely will not meet, so I am crushed to learn I will be added to your ignore list. You put me in my place very well over a sarcastic remark. I will writhe with anger over you not reading my posts. I shall spiral into a deep depression knowing you shall never read me words....

Seriously can't a guy be sarcastic anymore on this board? For Fucks sakes! This shit is serious....

Apparently everyone else can joke in here and say uncouth things in this thread, but not I. Apparently everything I type is serious business only.

Since I've been here for more than 10 years and I don't recall meeting you "Sully" dare I say we most likely will not meet, so I am crushed to learn I will be added to your ignore list. You put me in my place very well over a sarcastic remark. I will writhe with anger over you not reading my posts. I shall spiral into a deep depression knowing you shall never read me words....

Seriously can't a guy be sarcastic anymore on this board? For Fucks sakes! This shit is serious....

:dumb:

Seriously can't a guy be sarcastic anymore on this board? Fuck!

No, you can't. Also, please do not use words like "uncouth", people might think you are trying to say something dirty in spanish.

Ok for my first SERIOUS post in here on the topic of single mothers whom are not sluts nor cum dumpsters, I recall a movie where a funny character once said "Show me the money" much like some single mothers say upon their first date with a bloke, but that's a story for a different thread. Also he said "don't shoplift the booty" that is solid advice if you ask me.

U mad bro?

Lollerskates.

And also, BC wins this thread by....

LIGHT YEARS.

I've not read the thread, but I'll weigh in on the issue. I've dated 2 women with kids. It's definitely a different experience than a woman without kids. As with everything there are pluses and minuses. With both women I grew very attached to the kids. My first girlfriend with kids had two 8 year old boys who were awesome to play with and a 3 year old daughter that was cute as could be. Her daughter took some time warming up to me, but once she accepted me we were very close. When we split up I missed her kids much more than I missed her.

My current girlfriend and I have been together 9 years now and I have watched her daughter grow up and graduate from high school and her son is a senior now. I'm not as close with her kids because they were a little older when we started dating. Now that they are getting past the age of being too cool to hang out with us we are getting closer.

Things that I learned about dating a woman with kids.

1) The kids come first, always. While it can be annoying at times I'm not sure I would respect a woman who didn't take raising her children seriously.

2) Don't try to be a replacement for their father, it just confuses things. Let her do the parenting and just be content to be the boyfriend. Also be ready to back her up as a parent though since she is probably operating solo. She will appreciate that.

3) When you do get time away from the kids make the most of it.

I don't think dating a woman with kids is for everyone. Depending on the age range you are dating in though you may or may not have many choices. Since I'm in my 40s if I want to date a woman without kids I probably have to be that creepy guy dating 20 somethings. Anyhow, I don't regret any relationship I've ever had, make the most of what you've got. I've kept my mind pretty well open and it's worked for me so far.