Why I'm easily trolled.

Cordell

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean can't train, Sean doesn't have the pants. Sean should give up and get a pre-trained bitch until he can handle the wild ones that require him to have some man pants.

I'm going to beat on him tomorrow. We'll see who's wearing pants when I'm done with him.

Sean can't train, Sean doesn't have the pants. Sean should give up and get a pre-trained bitch until he can handle the wild ones that require him to have some man pants.

Yeah Scott, you're right. Why don't you pitch him that idea and tell me how that goes.

is this a "im going to call out my flaws so no one else can" moment liek the last rap battle in 8 Mile?

Recycled thought is recycled. It's hard being the original.

Back and forth between Hal and Cordell wherein Hal makes Cordell look dumb(er) and Cordell acts like it's no big deal

It always amuses me when folks proclaim that they "really don't care" and "post stupid shit on purpose" as some kind of justification for being made to looka dn afeel stupid by one of the more intelligent, learned members of CR. Both of those arguments are not only incredibly inane, but also flat out untruths.

You would have me believe that you could be a doctor, but choose to be the fry guy at the local McD's because "I just enjoy it more", without any concern whatsoever for any of the other intangible benefits one choice has over the other. In this example, the doc is better paid, more than likely more well respected, and various and sundry other "better" things. Moving the metaphor back into the CR world, and acnowledging that I cannot speak to which of you makes more money, I CAN tell you that Hal is better respected, thought of as more intelligent and witty, and generally seen as a more stable individual than you are.

Now for the second part of the argument. DO NOT try to convince us that you "Do not care" about the perception of yourself on CR. That is a flat out lie. The truth is "you post, therefore you care". There are several message boards that I only lurk on, because I don't care to get involved in the discussion, I am only attempting to locate information. There are several threads on CR that I don't care about, and you will know which ones they are, because I WON'T BE POSTING IN THEM. As soon as you hit "post reply", you have a stake in the conversation, and your reputation is on the line for the duration, even if only in a very small way. I don't even want to get into the psycho-analysis of a guy who CREATES a thread like this, and THEN goes on to try and convince us that he doesn't really care about the outcome. I'll leave that professional level evaluation to Tilly.

You need to learn some womanly ways.

Because god forbid a woman with independence and a little bit of self respect exists on CR. I feel as though your rude attempt at "woman jokes" is in fact your last attempt at being funny. When Patterson posts them, I laugh, because he does it all in good humor. You on the other hand, should focus more on your own self respect. You should also stop posting your "I don't care about what anyone thinks" threads as well, because as it is stated above by someone else, you actually do care. My relationship should be the last thing that you should be concerned about.

• Upvote 1

It always amuses me when folks proclaim that they "really don't care" and "post stupid shit on purpose" as some kind of justification for being made to looka dn afeel stupid by one of the more intelligent, learned members of CR. Both of those arguments are not only incredibly inane, but also flat out untruths.

You would have me believe that you could be a doctor, but choose to be the fry guy at the local McD's because "I just enjoy it more", without any concern whatsoever for any of the other intangible benefits one choice has over the other. In this example, the doc is better paid, more than likely more well respected, and various and sundry other "better" things. Moving the metaphor back into the CR world, and acnowledging that I cannot speak to which of you makes more money, I CAN tell you that Hal is better respected, thought of as more intelligent and witty, and generally seen as a more stable individual than you are.

Now for the second part of the argument. DO NOT try to convince us that you "Do not care" about the perception of yourself on CR. That is a flat out lie. The truth is "you post, therefore you care". There are several message boards that I only lurk on, because I don't care to get involved in the discussion, I am only attempting to locate information. There are several threads on CR that I don't care about, and you will know which ones they are, because I WON'T BE POSTING IN THEM. As soon as you hit "post reply", you have a stake in the conversation, and your reputation is on the line for the duration, even if only in a very small way. I don't even want to get into the psycho-analysis of a guy who CREATES a thread like this, and THEN goes on to try and convince us that he doesn't really care about the outcome. I'll leave that professional level evaluation to Tilly.

TL: DR

:gabe:

Because god forbid a woman with independence and a little bit of self respect exists on CR. I feel as though your rude attempt at "woman jokes" is in fact your last attempt at being funny. When Patterson posts them, I laugh, because he does it all in good humor. You on the other hand, should focus more on your own self respect. You should also stop posting your "I don't care about what anyone thinks" threads as well, because as it is stated above by someone else, you actually do care. My relationship should be the last thing that you should be concerned about.

Nobody makes you read and post in my "I don't give a fuck" threads.

CR interwebs is cereal bidness :dumb:

well, all i can say is you're in the right place.

I'm not trying to be the original

I post because I'm bored and killing time, if I care so much how come I make fun of myself? You seem to miss the whole entertainment angle of reason. You keep posting, so whats in it for you?

Typing replies should be the last thing you should be concerned about. There's plenty of cooking and cleaning to be done, stay off the internet and handle your shit.