2013 Malibu LOL

zeitgeist57

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/05/07/2013-chevrolet-malibu-eco-review/

Posting this article because - in addition to the new Malibu ECO looking like the most boring new car you can possibly buy - I was shocked at the volume measurements between the Malibu and the Cruze.

WTF??? I don't know if you give props to the Cruze, or pan the crappy Malibu.

...or, as most of CR will likely agree...just poop all over both cars.

They don't look that bad in person. I am surprised at the dimensional comparison with the Cruze, as the Malibu appears much larger. Although the article was written with a focus on the combination.ed MPG and they failed to mention that it's rated at 38 on the freeway.

I really liked the previous gen Malibu and this gen is a bit disappointing.

I'm hoping they will come out with more spiffer wheels and different body kits to differentiate it from lesser model.s

I really liked the previous gen Malibu and this gen is a bit disappointing.

I'm hoping they will come out with more spiffer wheels and different body kits to differentiate it from lesser model.s

As a tall person the suck to get in and out of.

Honestly I hate my parents which is the last version.

The last one I liked was the Malibu Maxx we had. Easy to get in and out of V6 hauled a lot of crap in that car and it felt like you were driving a cloud.

doesnt look bad to me.

If you're buying a mailbu you don't care about cars anyways.

Well, I must hate life because we are getting one for the wife. She likes it, and it is way more practical than the Camaro SS we looked at. 2 Car seats won't fit back there easily.

As a tall person the suck to get in and out of.

Honestly I hate my parents which is the last version.

The last one I liked was the Malibu Maxx we had. Easy to get in and out of V6 hauled a lot of crap in that car and it felt like you were driving a cloud.

How tall are you? I'm curious.

How in the hell do you compare the Cruze and the Malibu in size? Maybe some of you should sit is both before agreeing with this dumb ass article. They are not fantastically attractive hot cars, but they aren't supposed to be. Besides the fact that I have driven both and the Cruze is a smaller car with a smaller engine and its a dog with a horrible transmission. The Malibu is much nicer, more room, with better engines to tool down the road with. Now the transmission isn't a ton better then the Cruze, but none of GM's 6speed autos are very nice IMHO. The 2013 Malibu has much better ergonomics then the 2012 if you ask me, park them side by side and its noticably improved, but thats my opinion.

I'm sure this would take me to work just as well as any other car.

We are replacing my wife's Ford Escape with the 2013 Malibu ECO. She likes it, it'll get groceries like nobodies business and drop the kids off at daycare like a bawce. For the price we paid and what we got in trade on her escape, i'm happy as hell with it.

Does it perform like a Camaro SS? Hell no.... Does it have the same space as our Minivan? Hell no.... But we have the minivan too so why get a giant car or other gas guzzling pile if we don't need it.

Most of the reviews that hate it, the people don't own one. Most of the reviews that are good, the people do own one. Is it perfect? Nothing ever is.