Cr what would u do??

phil

I'm glad you caught the Irony of it all. If I were in your shoes I'd probably put my man pants on and confront the guy. I can clearly see by your past actions that this is something you try to avoid, but there comes a time when you have to take care of business. That time for you is now. Log off, go deal with your neighbors.

You are a fucking idiot... I've already spoke with them once, at this point I'm restraining myself because Leigh and I both know if I go down there this time it's not gonna be good. Judging by my passed actions, I don't have any problem with confrontation. Seeing as you avoided me for days on in, funny you would open your mouth. How about you worry about getting your own place and worry less about me. Read before you post, it'll make you look less dumb.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a fucking idiot... I've already spoke with them once, at this point I'm restraining myself because Leigh and I both know if I go down there this time it's not gonna be good. Judging by my passed actions, I don't have any problem with confrontation. Seeing as you avoided me for days on in, funny you would open your mouth. How about you worry about getting your own place and worry less about me. Read before you post, it'll make you look less dumb.

Insert Friday movie dayyyyyyyam gif here

I've avoided you? When? I'm pretty sure you've got that backwards. When I first found out about you and Nikki who went into protective mode, stopped answering the phone and all that? You. Furthermore I kept hearing bullshit for the longest time following our initial exchange of words that you were going to come to my house and confront me (More like threats of violence). Did I back down? No. You know where I live, in fact when I was hearing these things, I'm the first one that called you up and said I'd be waiting. You never showed up though, so clearly you were just talking out your ass. This can also be backed up by the fact that last time you came and picked up Nikki you had Amanda drive and park way down the street. It's pretty clear your intentions are to AVOID confrontation, otherwise You would have made good on your threats by now. At any rate if you have any further issues, come see me. I'll text you my address.

So this one puss is such a pos that he cant sign his nam to the notes or better yet ask you in person. That being said i would confront him (both of you) have leigh play good cop and you play angy black man ans scare the crap out of him while leigh holds you back

If the guy is that big a pansy he will be afraid to complain again.

I've avoided you? When? I'm pretty sure you've got that backwards. When I first found out about you and Nikki who went into protective mode, stopped answering the phone and all that? You. Furthermore I kept hearing bullshit for the longest time following our initial exchange of words that you were going to come to my house and confront me (More like threats of violence). Did I back down? No. You know where I live, in fact when I was hearing these things, I'm the first one that called you up and said I'd be waiting. You never showed up though, so clearly you were just talking out your ass. This can also be backed up by the fact that last time you came and picked up Nikki you had Amanda drive and park way down the street. It's pretty clear your intentions are to AVOID confrontation, otherwise You would have made good on your threats by now. At any rate if you have any further issues, come see me. I'll text you my address.

You stayed at home and waited for him too show.... stop posting now

You stayed at home and waited for him too show.... stop posting now

Not like I know where he lives... He kept saying he was going to come to my house and whip my ass, 2 months later I'm still waiting for it.

whats the complex rules on noise? i know inn florida you had until like 9-10 pm before someone could complain about noise. i would watch an all day marathon of movies and pandora as loud as possible right up until your cut-off time. i would also start doing some billy blank tai bo in my living room.

Not like I know where he lives... He kept saying he was going to come to my house and whip my ass, 2 months later I'm still waiting for it.

When have i ever threatened you? I thought we talked about this all already??? Why would I come to your house to fite you when I was the one who slept with your girl??? What reason would I come to your place??? I must have been dreaming when we talked about this... I have no reason to come to your place to fite you. You leave crazy msgs on my phone and when I call you back you don't pick up... I doNt save your number do

So when u text me Crazy shit idk who it is. You really need to get over it. Seriously, your bringing your personal issue (that I thought we talked out) into something that has nothing to do with what you are talkin about. And if I'm not mistaken ( which I'm not, cause I saved your vm that I play for people to laugh at) you were suppose to kick my door in and "beat me into the ground" :lol: seriously..... Again I don't ever talk about you, it's not worth my time and this will be the last time I respond to you. This is not about you and your shitty life, get over it.

When have i ever threatened you? I thought we talked about this all already??? Why would I come to your house to fite you when I was the one who slept with your girl??? What reason would I come to your place??? I must have been dreaming when we talked about this... I have no reason to come to your place to fite you. You leave crazy msgs on my phone and when I call you back you don't pick up... I doNt save your number do

So when u text me Crazy shit idk who it is. You really need to get over it. Seriously, your bringing your personal issue (that I thought we talked out) into something that has nothing to do with what you are talkin about. And if I'm not mistaken ( which I'm not, cause I saved your vm that I play for people to laugh at) you were suppose to kick my door in and "beat me into the ground" :lol: seriously..... Again I don't ever talk about you, it's not worth my time and this will be the last time I respond to you. This is not about you and your shitty life, get over it.

holy drama on the forums lol. can i get a back story to this since i am new? you slept with a follow members girl and knew she was with him? :dumb:

• Downvote 1

I'm over it. I've been over it. Idk why I keep hearing about these threats, and I don't care. I'm merely proving the point that you're obviously afraid of confrontation, it's been proven by your past actions, and I'd bet money that you're going to continue to let your neighbors treat you like shit. That's it.

holy drama on the forums lol. can i get a back story to this since i am new? you slept with a follow members girl and knew she was with him? :dumb:

Yep. We were just fine before that. Oh, he allegedly drugged her too. I wasn't going to bring that up, but I keep hearing about how he apparently roofied her or some shit. I wouldn't put it past him at this point.

I'm over it. I've been over it. Idk why I keep hearing about these threats, and I don't care. I'm merely proving the point that you're obviously afraid of confrontation, it's been proven by your past actions, and I'd bet money that you're going to continue to let your neighbors treat you like shit. That's it.

You are 100% the most butt hurt person to ever be on columbus racing. Congrats.

dude.... just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY....

no body cares about you and your butt hurt problems.

Phil, you and Leigh need to act like some gay couple and talk to the people below you and tell them you and Leigh were "messing around" or something and we'll keep the pillow biting to a minimum.

click the link, Not allowed to hotlink nws pics in this section.

:nws:

http://photobucket.com/FullnudeEx

you should be banned instantly for that bullshit. i see why she cheated on you. she wasnt drugged, she willingly gave it up and only told you she was to try and hide her whorish ways.