Cr what would u do??

phil

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you had sex with your ex since Phil beat her guts in?

:dumb::dumb::dumb:

I already told you, direct any sloppy seconds questions to Phil. He can tell you exactly how my brand tastes.

:dumb::dumb::dumb:

I already told you, direct any sloppy seconds questions to Phil. He can tell you exactly how my brand tastes.

but srsly, have you got with her since phil did?

This is the least entertaining episode of Maury I've ever watched.

Re: neighbors, I'd go in to your office and let them know that you're trying to be respectful neighbors and that you're sick of the harassment. Then I'd go to the local police office, ask to speak to an officer about your options. It makes a big difference to them whether you're A) the type of psycho who calls the police out to their apt. cause some young ragamuffins are making a racket or B) the type of person who goes to them to ask how you can peacefully resolve this. Be sure to let the police know that you're feeling harassed by the number of notes (from the resident) and calls (from the office on behalf of the resident) you've received. Do all you can to make the police not have to work really hard, and you never know they might have some really good insight for you.

dearest cr,

if your tired of hearing of my brothers problems, please refrain from bringing them up to where he feels the need to defend himself. yes i understand he brought this on himself and i would normally agree with the trolling. however from what i understand many have become tiresome of hearing him rant (as have i) yet they are the ones antagonizing him. i promise if you stop, you wont hear any more bitching or crying from him. probably not going to happen (i know better, im a realist), however i myself am tired of his problems being in every single thread lately. i would like to see other kinds of trolling and not just some recycled bullshit.

lovingly yours,

Beatercamaro.

on to helping phil, have you asked the apartment complex if they could possibly move you to another apartment? anyone who lives in a downstars apartment with an apartment overhead always knows that there will be some noise. maybe he is just trying to bitch so he can keep that apartment empty so he doesnt have to deal with any noise.

Doctor a "racial hate note" and turn it into the front office. That'll get those white devils. Or restrain your aggression like a big boy and just talk to them like an adult....they didn't run over your dog, they left a few love notes on your door.

PS after banging whats-her-face in the apartment i wouldn't be too torn up about having to leave. Its probably better to get out of that bio-hazardous hot zone...with the aersolized HIV and what not.

dearest cr,

on to helping phil, have you asked the apartment complex if they could possibly move you to another apartment? anyone who lives in a downstars apartment with an apartment overhead always knows that there will be some noise. maybe he is just trying to bitch so he can keep that apartment empty so he doesnt have to deal with any noise.

this is more than likely the case cause literally the day/ night we started moving in, the following day we had the first letter placed on our door. honestly leigh has the day off and thats going to determine our next move once he figures out the contract break. if we can get out of the lease w/o paying due to " eviction from complaints" (which is bs), then we will find another place to live. then have something for them to complain about. overall its bull shit that you tell your office

" hey, we have a family emergency, we are only watching the dog for a few days"

and their response is "tough shit, get the dog out now"

really? customer service is a lost art here.

We had neigbors like this I started posting notes back on there doors and turning them in and had a blast tormenting them ;) Every chance we had lol. My roomie had vasolined there door handles on all cars/apt doors ect...

We had neigbors like this I started posting notes back on there doors and turning them in and had a blast tormenting them ;) Every chance we had lol. My roomie had vasolined there door handles on all cars/apt doors ect...

we thought about buying a slip and slide and placing it outside their door, greesing it all the way down so when the walk out.............:fuuuu:

i like the greese door handels

I say you start an exclusive hunting club for the wealthy and powerful where you provide exotic locales, and the only prey that could excite such advanced palettes ... MAN.

Then you invite this guy out to a "we so sorry" bro-fest. He'll feel awesome on the inside because he's never had a friend before, then ... THE HUNT IS ON.

I say you start an exclusive hunting club for the wealthy and powerful where you provide exotic locales, and the only prey that could excite such advanced palettes ... MAN.

Then you invite this guy out to a "we so sorry" bro-fest. He'll feel awesome on the inside because he's never had a friend before, then ... THE HUNT IS ON.

LOL WHAT?

we thought about buying a slip and slide and placing it outside their door, greesing it all the way down so when the walk out.............:fuuuu:

i like the greese door handels

The door handles are a fun thing to watch. Do it the first time(In middle of night to ALL Vehicles(if doors unlocked put on shifter/steeringwheels/turn levers ect...

Do it right.

Get a valve Stem remover take all there valve cores about half turn so you cant notice they are loose(they will all go flat about the same time in same place LOL

But before you do the said things report harrassment/racial profiling to your apt manage Make it legalized

Go to walmart buy a G string(about said apts wife size) and Magnum Condom $ some lotion. Knock on door at 3 am get her out side(not you have a girl do it) Her lights are on on her car something like that. after she goes down to inspect have said person talk to her for a while. After she goes back in put the condom full of lotion on seat g string with lotion in it(stains/Hardens alil) on floor and sit back n watch

The door handles are a fun thing to watch. Do it the first time(In middle of night to ALL Vehicles(if doors unlocked put on shifter/steeringwheels/turn levers ect...

Do it right.

Get a valve Stem remover take all there valve cores about half turn so you cant notice they are loose(they will all go flat about the same time in same place LOL

But before you do the said things report harrassment/racial profiling to your apt manage Make it legalized

Go to walmart buy a G string(about said apts wife size) and Magnum Condom $ some lotion. Knock on door at 3 am get her out side(not you have a girl do it) Her lights are on on her car something like that. after she goes down to inspect have said person talk to her for a while. After she goes back in put the condom full of lotion on seat g string with lotion in it(stains/Hardens alil) on floor and sit back n watch

you may have some issues.... i like it