Cr what would u do??

phil

Gotta say if I heard loud music on a regular basis or if your dog was pissing me off on a regular basis, I'd come knock on your door vs a note but perhaps they are passive aggressive twits.

Perhaps you take it to the next level and request a meeting with the office manager, your friends downstairs and hash this shit out at a nuetral location like the office for the apts.

My wife and I did that back in the days prior to owning and were renting a town home where the neighbor next door would leave his TV all night and jacked up volume as that's how he liked to sleep.

Office sided with us and told him to stop it or GTFO. If you feel it's you that are in the wrong, then take your lumps. IMO they aren't likely doing this if you are 100% innocent.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At my last apartment we had a neighbor that was a mother of 2 who asked us a couple times to make less noise when we had people over. I think the cops showed up once or twice. Not long after my roommate started inviting her over, then sleeping with her, and she suddenly didn't mind the noise any more.

knock on their door at night?

every night

really loud

Then place this on their front walk way.

http://evilladies.com/http://evilladies.com/wp-content/uploads/goth-doll.jpg

love it

I had a similar issue at my old place, I went down to talk to him and he would never answer the door. So I took it a few leaps forward: JB welded his locks shut when he left, always funny to listen to someone have to break down a door to get into their own apartment and then have to pay to fix it, turned off the AC breaker outside when he left for the day so it would get super hot and also turned off the power to his unit. Also got all his info and posted signs saying he was a registered sex offender. All quite priceless

I had a similar issue at my old place, I went down to talk to him and he would never answer the door. So I took it a few leaps forward: JB welded his locks shut when he left, always funny to listen to someone have to break down a door to get into their own apartment and then have to pay to fix it, turned off the AC breaker outside when he left for the day so it would get super hot and also turned off the power to his unit. Also got all his info and posted signs saying he was a registered sex offender. All quite priceless

Good thing you were dealing with a passive guy and not somebody who would make a fist sized cave on your head where your face would be.

Good thing you were dealing with a passive guy and not somebody who would make a fist sized cave on your head where your face would be.

meh, still wouldnt bother me even more reason to get someone arrested and or kicked out ;)

meh, still wouldnt bother me even more reason to get someone arrested and or kicked out ;)

Arrested like when you destroy property by using JB weld on locks? Maybe you're talking about getting kicked out when fucking with another person's living space? I know, maybe you're talking about the possibility of being sued for defamation of character.

You're an idiot.

Lol fine by me I had a blast doing it, i personally enjoyed making his life hell

Glad to see you show remorse for such childish actions. It would be awesome if he were to get a glimpse of your posts. Oh how sweet karma would be.

I have his name and most of his info if you would like to track him down and show him? he didnt encrypt his wifi

I would be fine with that. Post it up.

Lol that would be a fun conversation " Hey this is the douche canoe that JB Welded your lock shut" Then what track me down and press charges for something that he cant prove actually happened as it was years ago?

Still not as bad as some of others on here have mentioned doing, but hey quite creative if I do say so myself.

Lol that would be a fun conversation " Hey this is the douche canoe that JB Welded your lock shut" Then what track me down and press charges for something that he cant prove actually happened as it was years ago?

Still not as bad as some of others on here have mentioned doing, but hey quite creative if I do say so myself.

It's not hard to prove something you admitted to. So, are you going to post up his info? You were quite cavalier before, now you seem to be a little bit scared.

It proves nothing, I can say things all day long but unless he filed some report which wasn't done and something was looked into then perhaps but still hard to say which complex I am talking about as there have been numerous. Scared, not at all. Just using logic here.

I have his name and most of his info if you would like to track him down and show him? he didnt encrypt his wifi

It proves nothing, I can say things all day long but unless he filed some report which wasn't done and something was looked into then perhaps but still hard to say which complex I am talking about as there have been numerous. Scared, not at all. Just using logic here.

He didn't have to file a police report for legal anything. You may be out of the statute of limitations on some things, but maybe not. The fun thing is, you have admitted to illegal actions. Further, you seem to believe that your admission means nothing without him filing a police report when said actions took place. You don't seem to grasp that both criminal and civil cases do not require immediate legal action to be taken.

FYI, it's not hard to figure out the complex when you know who the target was. Obviously you two lived relatively close to each other. I'm just using logic here.

No its just fun to get a good banter going online ;)

plus I am working, we all cant have good jobs and don't keep said info just on my person for sentimental value.

You flashed your vagina pretty quick. Please continue going about whatever other illegal activities you have planned for people who didn't want a confrontation with you.