Cr what would u do??

phil

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would blare 2 chainz as loud as possible all day every day

:lol: why has no one else found this hilarious!!!

"take your girl, give her back, 9 months later..........SIMILAC!!!"

Phil, if you going to get kicked out make it worth it. A mix of cocaine, strippers, e, music, burnouts, and people waking up in someone's lawn will make it all worth it.

BTW, I work on the team at Discover that Angie is a team lead for.

You are a fucking idiot... I've already spoke with them once, at this point I'm restraining myself because Leigh and I both know if I go down there this time it's not gonna be good. Judging by my passed actions, I don't have any problem with confrontation. Seeing as you avoided me for days on in, funny you would open your mouth. How about you worry about getting your own place and worry less about me. Read before you post, it'll make you look less dumb.

It's days on end... Not days on in.

Sorry coffee good luck in the pros

Phil, if you going to get kicked out make it worth it. A mix of cocaine, strippers, e, music, burnouts, and people waking up in someone's lawn will make it all worth it.

BTW, I work on the team at Discover that Angie is a team lead for.

That's my bestie, I'm gonna have you written up for being on cr

I'm glad you caught the Irony of it all. If I were in your shoes I'd probably put my man pants on and confront the guy. I can clearly see by your past actions that this is something you try to avoid, but there comes a time when you have to take care of business. That time for you is now. Log off, go deal with your neighbors.

Jesus titty fucking christ u are pitiful. As I sit here on my luxurious couch, I can do nothing other than sit here and shake my head at you. Idiots like you destroy sites like these.

Guest Spam
Jesus titty fucking christ u are pitiful. As I sit here on my luxurious couch, I can do nothing other than sit here and shake my head at you. Idiots like you destroy sites like these.

http://i.imgur.com/FHECZ.jpg

Oi veh

coming from the biggest useful contributor to the site. :thumbup:

Very interesting read LOL from asshole neighbors to cheating whores and teh butthurt! Take the high road, if it doesnt work have fun with it, but make sure you cover your ass.

As far as your roommate goes a wise SSgt once shared with me, never share a foxhole with someone braver than yourself...