Need advice on this bike

Comebackkid

That's actually one of the best R6's they made and honestly its better than the current R6 for the street. However, like others have said....rebuild title and everything that bike is probably worth $2,500 even $3k is a stretch for it. Fact is older sportbikes just don't bring any money....you are talking a few hundred difference between that and a perfect, unwrecked bike with zero issues...

Dam a r1 for 3k wow:-0

On a side note ...I know the civic is not running but there's more money in the motor then im asking and its obo so buy the car take the built motor out sell it buy a stock motor since there cheap. The kbb at lowest is 7500the at lowest( yes I know that's in running driving conditions )

are you talking about your civic being worth $7,500?

are you talking about your civic being worth $7,500?

Lol no not in it current condition. I said 7500$ is what kbb has it at running and driving with the mileage at 58k

Well cross that price out I must've put something in wrong but the car running and driving with that mileage and good condition it says 10k lol

http://i.kbb.com/UsedCar/2003/Honda/Civic/2507/VehiclePrice?Mileage=58000&Condition=Good