My dilemma about current car( opinion needed)

kyc12340

Didn't you dump the E55 for fuel consumption driving back and forth to school?

Perhaps only the 250 comes AWD? Idk, I think the 250 is a dog, 350 would be much better. I enjoyed driving the 250 from a sports standpoint, but disliked the total lack of power. I would assume the 350 has the 2GR-FE Toyota 3.5L. I suppose I could look lol.

Dumped the E55 for that reason, but at this point I no care about Fuel comcumption.

how about the genesis R spec?

I love Korean cars, and I think Hyundai did an impressive job, I don't know how much they are though. Havnt seen one yet myself in person

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your opinion, Never looked into Acuras, how are their performance?

About what you would expect, not super fast straight line but I think quick enough for a daily. The driving dynamics in general are very good and they handle really well. Granted they are a bigish sedan, they aren't going to handle as well as your Vette. I think the TL SH-AWD would surprise most with how quick it is. The RL's are really nice inside and drive very well. I've never been able to drive one in anger, but I would imagine it's not too much slower than the TL SH-AWD in general.

S-type R looks interesting though

Yup, I know nothing about them but searching around on Edmunds I thought they looked interesting at the price point with you saying you liked British cars.

I say Man Up and quit being a girl. Get a real problem like addicted to prescription narcotics for the pain then come ask for help. :)

All I am reading here is you shooting down everyone's suggestion. Truth is no car is going to lessen the pain, spend the $$ with a doc not on a car. Maybe call daddy back in Korea and have him ship you a GT2 or a 458, as that is all that seems to be missing from your sig. :)

I love Korean cars, and I think Hyundai did an impressive job, I don't know how much they are though. Havnt seen one yet myself in person

The R-Spec is brand new for 2012 and $46k new, so it sounds like it's out of your target price range.

A few year old regular V8 (4.6L) Genesis Sedan might be something to look at though, it still has 385hp (versus the R-spec at 5.0L and 429hp).

About what you would expect, not super fast straight line but I think quick enough for a daily. The driving dynamics in general are very good and they handle really well. Granted they are a bigish sedan, they aren't going to handle as well as your Vette. I think the TL SH-AWD would surprise most with how quick it is. The RL's are really nice inside and drive very well. I've never been able to drive one in anger, but I would imagine it's not too much slower than the TL SH-AWD in general.

Yup, I know nothing about them but searching around on Edmunds I thought they looked interesting at the price point with you saying you liked British cars.

hmm, Never driven one. Any dealers let me test drive RLs or TLs?

Last time I went to Acura Lindsay to test drive their used 2004 M3 with miles , They told me "This e46 M3 is a rare exotic super sports car, therefore we are not allowed to let people test drive this exotic machine, do you even know how to drive this m3?".. :fuuuu:

My car was worth at least 4g more than that m3 though.. I said Fu and left.

I used to drive Jag XKR's and VDP's. Either would fit the bill nicely.

Here's an XKR for under 30k:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-JAGUAR-XKR-SUPRCHARGD-BLK-BLK-NAV-HEATED-STS-PDC-390HP-XENON-1-OWNR-20-WHLS-/300706419565?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item46037fd36d

Clean, one-owner, supercharged 4.2L V-8. They are surpisingly soft, comfortable cars, scaled more for a thin person than a fatty like me. But they move down the road and make a glorious sound. Full wood interior. You'd be limited to automatic, though.

Very clean car, he said it might be sold soon. I would have been more interested if it was Dark Gray or black though. had a silver e55, i'm a white/ dark color fan.

Just get some fast evo ... I know you have a deep love for turbo awd imports...

My initial plan was to keep the vette, and get a subie for dd. I might stick to my plan if nothing comes up that I like..

Doc, thanks for your suggestions, those are some nice cars, but doesn't fit my style I guess.

I used to drive Jag XKR's and VDP's. Either would fit the bill nicely.

Here's an XKR for under 30k:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-JAGUAR-XKR-SUPRCHARGD-BLK-BLK-NAV-HEATED-STS-PDC-390HP-XENON-1-OWNR-20-WHLS-/300706419565?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item46037fd36d

Clean, one-owner, supercharged 4.2L V-8. They are surpisingly soft, comfortable cars, scaled more for a thin person than a fatty like me. But they move down the road and make a glorious sound. Full wood interior. You'd be limited to automatic, though.

P.S: On a side note: My ex-gf from NYC just freaking showed up in Cbus in a Lambo Reventon and looking for a house in UA... She is a doctor and I didn;t know she was that rich..She had a bimmer and a vette at that time.... Fuck yea she told me I could take the car out.

where in ua :masturboy:

The CTS-V is a good mention. If you can sacrifice sportiness for ultra luxury, get a few year old Equus, if you can even find one.

The CTS-V is a good mention. If you can sacrifice sportiness for ultra luxury, get a few year old Equus, if you can even find one.

Equus is hard to come by, super big.. expensive

In In Korea the top of the line is 100g. 100g Hyundai........

I will let you know where in UA once she finalize the house

since your ex is moving back with a Lambo, I would recommend the following strategy:

1. Bring a house warming gift:

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc510/chrisj011/imagesqtbnANd9GcQpG8Uty8uiyb1D3i4db-VdsZ3292cdujHv40cUpsuCWQEaPHgIrQ.jpg

2. Drive Lambo daily to work.

Sorry to hear about the medical problems!

s5? Rs4? S6? All are rare, exclusive, available with manual transmissions. Since they are all VW/Audi, the clutch will be comfortably soft. Plus, they aren't on your previously owned list!

she texted me. I think she chose one of those 1.5 mil house by riverside dr

since your ex is moving back with a Lambo, I would recommend the following strategy:

1. Bring a house warming gift:

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc510/chrisj011/imagesqtbnANd9GcQpG8Uty8uiyb1D3i4db-VdsZ3292cdujHv40cUpsuCWQEaPHgIrQ.jpg

2. Drive Lambo daily to work.

Lol, I already have a girl so........ But I swear she is going nuts on my phone lately.. I hate to see my gf find all thse txts...

Sorry to hear about the medical problems!

s5? Rs4? S6? All are rare, exclusive, available with manual transmissions. Since they are all VW/Audi, the clutch will be comfortably soft. Plus, they aren't on your previously owned list!

I would love to..