Thinking about getting a Dodge Charger?

PGH STEELERS

I've driven a couple 08's and a 2012, all V6 models, they were ok. The SRT versions look sweet and I'm sure they are fun to drive, but I would never consider owning one since they aren't offered in a stick shift.

I would stick with the newer 2012 models. The older models almost all had the 3.7 V6, which is a good solid motor, but nothing special. Normal to get 23-26 mpg. The 2012 models got the new 3.6L V6, which has a lot more hp and should get closer to 30 mpg. Of course I wouldn't really consider one unless it had the 5.7L. And again, stick with the newer models were they have allowed more hp and tq with the V8.

Also I think it was 2009 or 2010 when they finally updated the steering rack and that made it a much better car to actually drive. Strongly considered getting one myself, but got the Ram instead.

I would stick with the newer 2012 models. The older models almost all had the 3.7 V6, which is a good solid motor, but nothing special. Normal to get 23-26 mpg. The 2012 models got the new 3.6L V6, which has a lot more hp and should get closer to 30 mpg. Of course I wouldn't really consider one unless it had the 5.7L. And again, stick with the newer models were they have allowed more hp and tq with the V8.

Also I think it was 2009 or 2010 when they finally updated the steering rack and that made it a much better car to actually drive. Strongly considered getting one myself, but got the Ram instead.

The old one's came with either a 2.7L V6, 3.5L V6, or the 5.7L V8. Both the 2.7 and 3.5L are awful, but the new 3.6L is pretty nice. The car was refreshed in 2011, but I would also stick to the 2012+ because that's when they got the 8 speeds transmission.