My little thread :-)

Comebackkid

I want to say thank you for someone banning me from the chatbox :-) Im glad that people go out of there way to make little remarks to me. Giving me a neg rep but not leaving there name like were in school (man up). Like I stated in the chatbox,"If I did all this scamming people shit I would be in prison". I've had cops show up to my house and I shown them all the proof that makes me innocent.

Now let's be adults say what you have to say and squash it. I didn't do anything wrong to anyone here or anyone on other forums. Im here because I enjoy racing and bullshitting with everyone and going to track days,dyno days,meets. Now I have offered to help plenty of people her without asking for a penny. After everyone says whatever they want im nit going to upset because it is what it is no hard feeling. I don't drive a Honda so you can't dislike me for that anymore lol.

• Downvote 5

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has potential.

Seems to me that Kid has a legitimate beef, and if people aren't willing to put a name to their remarks, then regardless of his guilt or innocence, he is right in saying that you are a bitch.

Kid, for the record, I don't know if you did shit or not. However, at some point there is so much circumstantial evidence that either you are shady or God just wants everyone to think you are. That's my take.

This has potential.

Seems to me that Kid has a legitimate beef, and if people aren't willing to put a name to their remarks, then regardless of his guilt or innocence, he is right in saying that you are a bitch.

Kid, for the record, I don't know if you did shit or not. However, at some point there is so much circumstantial evidence that either you are shady or God just wants everyone to think you are. That's my take.

I understand that completely but the people that think im guilty have never meet me or hung around me before or after the bs started. So they laid back a little untill they got some new ammo. lol

We don't know each other but this is the Kitchen and you asked.

Here's my take:

Usually where there's smoke, there's fire and you seem to be surrounded by more smoke than Tommy Chong.

Also, you bringing your reputation to the forefront hoping to explain it away is a bad idea. You have demonstrated in the past that you either have very poor communication skills, expect people to believe silly reasoning because it makes sense to you or both.

Hai guize, dis dute bought me a lap top. Now he wants da monies, thinking bout beating his azz tonight because he wont stop hairasing meh.

wat do?

Lets work on something new there buddy.

Bill I'd like to super size my kids meal!!!!!

Lets work on something new there buddy.

Bill I'd like to super size my kids meal!!!!!

Sure... Here's the toy you ordered too :lolguy:

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa322/foromb/dildo-joystick.jpg