My little thread :-)

Comebackkid

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And your point involved your "peoplez" who want to "hangout" with me? You certainly are a trashy little fuck. Tell me, have you scammed any of your "peoplez" yet? Is the guy who helped you out with the laptop (remember, you wanted to fight him to) one of your "peoplez?"

Yup yup he's in my gang now:dumb: I just ganked one for a dime sack to give to my grandma.. You should've see her one good eye sparkle when I lit that bad boy up and past it to her....:fuckyeah:

Yup yup he's in my gang now:dumb: I just ganked one for a dime sack to give to my grandma.. You should've see her one good eye sparkle when I lit that bad boy up and past it to her....:fuckyeah:

http://www.rndapps.com/images/WordSaladLogo.jpg

Yup everyday and still have enough honda juice for a couple more guys girls on here.jk/jk

I bet in some point of your womans life she probably desired and obtained the genitalia of a person descending from the plains of Africa in her vaginal and/or oral cavity

I lived in a tailer for years off and on. I said nothing about that. I said that you have the following:

- Alot of connections with very shady dealings

- Poor communication skills

- The incorrect belief that the things you say mean to others what you think they do

I can promise you that you don't need to bother making threads to save your reputation. They only serve as a soap box for an unprepared argument and reiteration of the same poor excuses and confusing explanations you have given before.

Ignorance, by definition, is not knowing any better. I'm trying to tell you this:

ROY SHOULD BE BETTER

Avoid shady dealings, intentional or not, and people will eventually stop connecting you with that behavior.

Look this thread isn't going the way I was hoping. I just wanted people to say what ever they needed to say so we can move on. I'm not going to leave this site because I enjoy everyones company and reading threads like this one, so i'm not going too break any rules so love yall grumpy old trolls ....

I bet in some point of your womans life she probably desired and obtained the genitalia of a person descending from the plains of Africa in her vaginal and/or oral cavity

I liked this..

twisted ... I know what you mean and the thread wasn't to save my rep or change peoples minds about me. It was a way to get people to vent there feelings so when it comes to track days, I know who to stay clear of.

Look this thread isn't going the way I was hoping. I just wanted people to say what ever they needed to say so we can move on. I'm not going to leave this site because I enjoy everyones company and reading threads like this one, so i'm not going too break any rules so love yall grumpy old trolls ....

You thought people would just say "hey, I hate you, you fucking worthless scammer" and then everything would be ok? Again, I am astounded by the amount of stupid that somehow makes its way onto CR. We don't like you. We're never going to like you. You're a worthless piece of trash who would just as soon punch his friend, than pay him a legitimate debt.

I liked this..

twisted ... I know what you mean and the thread wasn't to save my rep or change peoples minds about me. It was a way to get people to vent there feelings so when it comes to track days, I know who to stay clear of.

Everyone?

Look this thread isn't going the way I was hoping.

I said this in the first few posts and I'm not a fucking wizard. I don't even own a cape. (though I do have some crystal balls...)

I don't care how old you get or how many kids or other "milestones" you think you have passed, you seem to need to grow the fuck up and learn some shit. Not how to "make money", but really know an actual skill. I know "hustlin'" is supposed to be a real job to some people but what kind of future is in it?

Again, I don't know if you ever really scammed anyone but I feel like you trying to tell us you're not a scammer all the time says SCAMMER in all caps, just like that. The majority of the posts I see from you are about some "bullshit" that happened outside of your control. Ask anyone in jail and they'll tell you the same shit. Are they all telling the truth or are they all "unlucky"?

You thought people would just say "hey, I hate you, you fucking worthless scammer" and then everything would be ok? Again, I am astounded by the amount of stupid that somehow makes its way onto CR. We don't like you. We're never going to like you. You're a worthless piece of trash who would just as soon punch his friend, than pay him a legitimate debt.

I expected reply's like yours cause I know you care the most. It wasnt so people would like me. Where did I state that?

Truth be told, you're more than welcome to come up to me at any track day (assuming my car ever makes another one) because I really don't know you personally. Maybe I would feel differently. I'm sure the person you are online is not exactly the same as in real life, but you have to admit - there aren't alot of other dudes on here in the mix with shady transactions as frequently as you. Maybe/hopefully it's undeserved. My jury is out.

I expected reply's like yours cause I know you care the most. It wasnt so people would like me. Where did I state that?

Do you realize that you do not have to specifically say something for it to be implied? You wanted all of your scammer bullshit out in the open so everyone could get over it. Guess what, we don't care what you say and us speaking our minds will not make everything better.

Now, you can believe I care about you all that you want. The fact of the matter is, you're nothing but a lowly scammer to me. You're below nearly every form of humanity (even fat trashy hobos). You're a leach, a parasite. You're a drain on society, and you need to be removed in some way. That, is the extent of my care for you. It's about on the same level as stepping on an ant.

I said this in the first few posts and I'm not a fucking wizard. I don't even own a cape. (though I do have some crystal balls...)

I don't care how old you get or how many kids or other "milestones" you think you have passed, you seem to need to grow the fuck up and learn some shit. Not how to "make money", but really know an actual skill. I know "hustlin'" is supposed to be a real job to some people but what kind of future is in it

I never stated I don't have any skills, people assumed I don't..

I've worked on cars since I was 6yrs old.

I'm a skilled painter(interior/exterior)

I'm a skilled electrician

I'm a skilld plumber

I get bored real easy after I've done it over and over.

• Downvote 1

I'm a skilld plumber

I noticed that pleasing your woman sexually is not on that list...

I'm a skilld plumber

Find something you like. I did.

Stay away from scams or shady behavior - COMPLETELY. I did.

Two easy steps to being as cool as me. :gabe:

P.S. What I really meant by the post you quoted was that IF you are scamming people, find a better way to receive bacon.

• Downvote 1